Author Topic: Chris Wallace: I'm surprised at 'how bitchy' Comey's book is [video]  (Read 321 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Hill
BY JOE CONCHA
04/13/18 10:39 AM EDT

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on Friday dismissed former FBI Director James Comey's forthcoming book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership,” as lacking substance, stating he was surprised by "how bitchy the book is.”

The commentary comes as discussion around excerpts of Comey's book have dominated cable news coverage ahead of its highly anticipated released on Tuesday.

“What strikes me is how little new there is in the book," Wallace said. "We get a lot of opinions, unpleasant opinions of the president, by James Comey. But in terms of hard facts, people are talking about bombshells; there are none."

(more)
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/383006-chris-wallace-im-surprised-at-how-bitchy-comeys-book-is
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Chris Wallace: I'm surprised at 'how bitchy' Comey's book is [video]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 06:29:53 pm »
Let's not forget - as President,  Trump had the absolute right and prerogative to fire the bitch.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Re: Chris Wallace: I'm surprised at 'how bitchy' Comey's book is [video]
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 06:33:57 pm »
Comey’s book is just more comfort food for the blithering.