Author Topic: Trump Asked Comey To Investigate Lurid Allegations To Prove To Melania Allegation Was False, Former  (Read 3602 times)

Silver Pines

@Emjay

@corbe @Catherine of Aregon.  Catherine, I left for personal reasons … just sick of politics.  When I returned, I saw corbe’s post and immediately refuted any notion that you played any part at all in my leaving. 

You used to love to drag out the psychobabble and accuse me of being passive-aggressive.  I’ll return the favor here and suggest you might need mental help yourself.

Probably!

As for your father, I know nothing about him whether he’s late or early and would have no reason to insult him.

You would think, right?

Our so-called feud started when you made an odd post and I said something like, “what are you mad at now?”

This mild question threw you into an incoherent rage and you called me names.  Word of advice:  when you say nasty things to people, don’t expect them to like you.

Oh.  It's really weird that you remember the details.  I have no idea, but I'll take your word for it.  It doesn't really occupy my mind that much.

It does sound like me, though.  Ask me a question, and I go for a throat punch.  Bail bondsmen around here know me too well.

So, please don’t assume that you have any importance to me.  You don’t.

So are you saying this means no more Christmas and birthday presents? 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

Probably!

You would think, right?

Oh.  It's really weird that you remember the details.  I have no idea, but I'll take your word for it.  It doesn't really occupy my mind that much.

It does sound like me, though.  Ask me a question, and I go for a throat punch.  Bail bondsmen around here know me too well.

So are you saying this means no more Christmas and birthday presents?

Apparently you are still obsessed with me.  @CatherineofAragon   I only made that post to you to clear up any impression you had that you had any input on my taking a short break.  Please ... can you just ignore me?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
LOL. I didn't get that picture until you said that. I am insulted now. Because of that we will need to lock this thread, ban everyone who posted on the thread for three weeks and slaughter a lamb in sacrifice.

Frank, @Frank Cannon ... you may be the only poster here who makes me laugh out loud.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

Apparently you are still obsessed with me.  @CatherineofAragon   I only made that post to you to clear up any impression you had that you had any input on my taking a short break.  Please ... can you just ignore me?

@Emjay

You're in my dreams every night.  I can't quit you.  It's become too much.

Help me. 

Offline GrouchoTex

So, how 'bout that Comey investigation?
I hear it's a real humdinger.

Hilarious, just hilarious.

I'M ON TO YOU, PEOPLE!

****slapping

:rolling:

Offline Frank Cannon

So, how 'bout that Comey investigation?
I hear it's a real humdinger.

Hilarious, just hilarious.