Author Topic: Louie Gohmert On The Warpath; Sets Sights On Possible Mueller / Clinton Collusion  (Read 680 times)

rangerrebew

Louie Gohmert On The Warpath; Sets Sights On Possible Mueller / Clinton Collusion
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle April 12, 2018   

Louie Gohmert is on the warpath again and once again he is spot on the money… literally this time.

He says that Robert Mueller should be fired and investigated for covering up the fact that Hillary Clinton collected $145 million dollars for her vote giving the Russians 20% of our uranium. If both Hillary and Mueller really believe that the Russians are so dangerous, why did Hillary sell out to them and why did Mueller say it wouldn’t damage our national security and then cover up Hillary’s big payout?

Something is not quite right. Did Hillary and Mueller collude with the Russians over Uranium One? We need a special prosecutor.

From The Gateway Pundit

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/louie-gohmert-on-the-warpath-sets-sights-on-possible-mueller-clinton-collusion/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=There%20Are%20Three%20People%20President%20Trump%20Could%20Fire

Offline endicom

Loooooooo...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Hillary is untouchable until the FBI is cleaned out.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

:word:

And Mueller's indicted.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Louie Gohmert On The Warpath; Sets Sights On Possible Mueller / Clinton Collusion
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle April 12, 2018   

Louie Gohmert is on the warpath again and once again he is spot on the money… literally this time.

He says that Robert Mueller should be fired and investigated for covering up the fact that Hillary Clinton collected $145 million dollars for her vote giving the Russians 20% of our uranium. If both Hillary and Mueller really believe that the Russians are so dangerous, why did Hillary sell out to them and why did Mueller say it wouldn’t damage our national security and then cover up Hillary’s big payout?

Something is not quite right. Did Hillary and Mueller collude with the Russians over Uranium One? We need a special prosecutor.

From The Gateway Pundit

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/louie-gohmert-on-the-warpath-sets-sights-on-possible-mueller-clinton-collusion/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=There%20Are%20Three%20People%20President%20Trump%20Could%20Fire

Hello...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the Mueller has a connection to Uranium One as well as Rosenstein ... it's been known for quite awhile.  Good grief people are slow!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:word:

And Mueller's indicted.

I hear you and I completely agree.  Not going to happen though.  Not as long as Sessions and Rosenstein are in play.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hitlary is untouchable period. Just ask Slick.