Author Topic: WaPo: Feds May have Seized Recordings Made by Trump Attorney  (Read 315 times)

Offline Concerned

President Trump’s personal attorney Michael D. Cohen sometimes taped conversations with associates, according to three people familiar with his practice, and allies of the president are worried that the recordings were seized by federal investigators in a raid of Cohen’s office and residences this week.

Cohen, who served for a decade as a lawyer at the Trump Organization and is a close confidant of Trump, was known to store the conversations using digital files and then replay them for colleagues, according to people who have interacted with him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-allies-worry-that-federal-investigators-may-have-seized-recordings-made-by-his-attorney/2018/04/12/16d6345a-3e89-11e8-912d-16c9e9b37800_story.html?utm_term=.262afd0ba883
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: WaPo: Feds May have Seized Recordings Made by Trump Attorney
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:25:27 am »
Not long ago, I half-jokingly referred to Cohen as Trump's version of Pellicano.  Perhaps he is.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: WaPo: Feds May have Seized Recordings Made by Trump Attorney
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 12:28:33 am »
You don't need no steeenkin' attorney client privilege.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.