Author Topic: Trump, Mueller teams prepare to move forward without presidential interview  (Read 519 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump, Mueller teams prepare to move forward without presidential interview
MSN News, Apr 12, 2018, NBC News

WASHINGTON — Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office and President Donald Trump’s legal team are now proceeding with strategies that presume a presidential interview will likely not take place as part of the Russia investigation, after months of talks between the two sides collapsed earlier this week, according to multiple people familiar with the matter.

On Monday Trump’s lawyers were discussing a possible interview with Mueller's team and had begun to hash out the final sticking points, including the timing, scope and length, according to people familiar with the discussions. One person familiar with the strategy said the president’s lawyers had over the weekend sought to expand his legal team to include individuals who would prepare him for an interview. Another person familiar with the matter, however, said preparations had not yet gone that far.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-mueller-teams-prepare-to-move-forward-without-presidential-interview/ar-AAvOP9H?ocid=spartanntp

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump, Mueller teams prepare to move forward without presidential interview
MSN News, Apr 12, 2018, NBC News

WASHINGTON — Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office and President Donald Trump’s legal team are now proceeding with strategies that presume a presidential interview will likely not take place as part of the Russia investigation, after months of talks between the two sides collapsed earlier this week, according to multiple people familiar with the matter.

On Monday Trump’s lawyers were discussing a possible interview with Mueller's team and had begun to hash out the final sticking points, including the timing, scope and length, according to people familiar with the discussions. One person familiar with the strategy said the president’s lawyers had over the weekend sought to expand his legal team to include individuals who would prepare him for an interview. Another person familiar with the matter, however, said preparations had not yet gone that far.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-mueller-teams-prepare-to-move-forward-without-presidential-interview/ar-AAvOP9H?ocid=spartanntp

Wise decisions. Mueller doesn't deserve the time of day from Trump.  What he deserves is a swift kick and shown the door.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good. It looks like the raid finally got Trump's attention. Trump finally realizes that the whole thing is a setup and not a real true investigation of anything. Apparently the President finally realizes that Mueller is not on the level, and he will never get a fair and impartial interview from Mueller or from anyone associated with Mueller.

This epiphany from Trump is good thing. Now, he needs to get rid of Sessions and Rosenstein and wrap this circus up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:49:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Good. It looks like the raid finally got Trump's attention. Trump finally realizes that the whole thing is a setup and not a real true investigation of anything. Apparently the President finally realizes that Mueller is not on the level, and he will never get a fair and impartial interview from Mueller or from anyone associated with Mueller.

This epiphany from Trump is good thing. Now, he needs to get rid of Sessions and Rosenstein and wrap this circus up.

I'd like to know what the heck took him so long to figure it out?  It sure as heck wasn't brain surgery!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.