Author Topic: The Real Threat to Donald Trump ...Judge Andrew Napolitano  (Read 1110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Real Threat to Donald Trump
Judge Andrew Napolitano
4/12/2018 12:01:00 AM

In the midst of worrying about North Korea, Syria and Democrats taking control of the House of Representatives this fall, President Donald Trump is now worrying about a government assault on his own business, which targeted his own lawyer.

Michael Cohen has been the personal lawyer for Trump and for the Trump Organization -- the umbrella corporation through which Trump owns or manages nearly all entities that bear his name -- for many years. Cohen is so closely connected to the Trump Organization that one of his two law offices is located on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, just a few doors from the corner office formerly occupied by Trump himself.

On Monday, shortly before dawn, a team of FBI agents bearing a search warrant from a federal judge broke in to the offices of the Trump Organization and removed computers, files, tax returns and telephones from Cohen's office. At about the same time, three other teams of FBI agents performed raids. One was at another of Cohen's offices a few blocks away, and his vacant New York City apartment and hotel rooms he had been occupying were searched, too; and agents also seized personal and professional files and equipment from those venues.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/judgeandrewnapolitano/2018/04/12/the-real-threat-to-donald-trump-n2469900
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The Real Threat to Donald Trump ...Judge Andrew Napolitano
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:18 pm »
The Real Threat to Donald Trump: Himself.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:31:31 pm »
On Monday, shortly before dawn, a team of FBI agents bearing a search warrant from a federal judge broke in to the offices of the Trump Organization and removed computers, files, tax returns and telephones from Cohen's office.

Uh, uh Judge...we had a thread run over a hundred posts yesterday, claiming the FBI forcing their way into the Attorney's office when there was nobody there wasn't a "break in."  No malapropisms allowed...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 05:50:22 pm »
Uh, uh Judge...we had a thread run over a hundred posts yesterday, claiming the FBI forcing their way into the Attorney's office when there was nobody there wasn't a "break in."  No malapropisms allowed...

If there were any sanity in the world, that thread would still be raging with anger against this Mueller action – make no mistake Mueller went to Rosenstein before the AAJ signed off on the move to hand it over to the Southern District office; this is completely Mueller’s doing.

Instead the focus immediately turned to “Trump is lying” again.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 05:56:10 pm »
If there were any sanity in the world, that thread would still be raging with anger against this Mueller action – make no mistake Mueller went to Rosenstein before the AAJ signed off on the move to hand it over to the Southern District office; this is completely Mueller’s doing.

Instead the focus immediately turned to “Trump is lying” again.

@aligncare

Of course, good little  ****sheep****

The current generation of self-absorbed whiners didn't make this mess.   Their parents and grandparents certainly had a hand in it.   Its why I don't think our spiral into the one world totalitarian oligarchy is avoidable.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 08:32:23 pm »
If Trump’s rights were violated as the good Judge asserts, I think he should definitively sue (and I expect he would if his rights were truly violated).  Same with Cohen.  If the search was illegal or illegally obtained, Cohen should file suit as well.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 08:42:25 pm »
If Trump’s rights were violated as the good Judge asserts, I think he should definitively sue (and I expect he would if his rights were truly violated).  Same with Cohen.  If the search was illegal or illegally obtained, Cohen should file suit as well.

None of which really matters as they now have information which they shouldn't have.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 08:43:31 pm »
None of which really matters as they now have information which they shouldn't have.

You aren't suggesting that Mueller would leak damaging information to the press, now are you? :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 08:47:47 pm »

But if their rights were truly violated as Napolitano claims, they could have a court rule that the FBI violated their rights and the court could then restrict how that material is later used.  I would think a self-described "street fighter" and "counter puncher" would certainly do that if he truly felt his rights were violated.  Of course, he wouldn't sue if he and his legal team concluded his rights actually were NOT violated.  Time will tell.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 08:55:49 pm »
This circus has nothing to do with legal procedures. Legality is just a cover for the Mueller Witch trials. This investigation is a thinly veiled political proceeding.

Whether there’s ever a gotcha involved is just icing. They simply mean to inflict political damage on a man they despise, enough damage to sway the midterms and set up impeachment.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 09:28:07 pm »
But if their rights were truly violated as Napolitano claims, they could have a court rule that the FBI violated their rights and the court could then restrict how that material is later used. 

You trust courts to do the right thing, and following that, Mueller and FBI agents to follow those orders?  Really?

I can get you a good price for this....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 09:36:07 pm »
You trust courts to do the right thing, and following that, Mueller and FBI agents to follow those orders?  Really?

I can get you a good price for this....

Well if his rights were truly violated, the President could fight by bringing suit in order to TRY and reestablish his rights or he could just give up, allow the violation of his rights to happen, and throw in the towel:

We've been told he's a fighter, but if fighting for his legal rights is too hard for the President of the United States, it's certainly within his right to just give up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 10:13:18 pm »

Yes, that's the main point right there.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 10:15:42 pm »
Well if his rights were truly violated, the President could fight by bringing suit in order to TRY and reestablish his rights or he could just give up, allow the violation of his rights to happen, and throw in the towel:

We've been told he's a fighter, but if fighting for his legal rights is too hard for the President of the United States, it's certainly within his right to just give up.

Wait just a darned minute - you do remember that the FISA warrant was based, either solely or mostly, on the now discredited Steele dossier?  A judge signed off on that. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 10:16:31 pm »
Wait just a darned minute - you do remember that the FISA warrant was based, either solely or mostly, on the now discredited Steele dossier?  A judge signed off on that.

He's cute isn't he?  He trusts Judges... :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 10:38:34 pm »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:39:27 pm by RoosGirl »