Author Topic: Mueller at the Crossroads.. Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 681 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller at the Crossroads.. Victor Davis Hanson
« on: April 12, 2018, 02:15:57 pm »

Mueller at the Crossroads
Victor Davis Hanson
4/12/2018 12:01:00 AM - Victor Davis Hanson

Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel in May 2017 in reaction to a media still gripped by near hysteria over the inexplicable defeat of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

For nearly a year before Mueller's appointment, leaks had spread about collusion between Russia and the Donald Trump campaign that supposedly cost Clinton a sure victory.

Most of these collusion stories, as we now know, originated with Christopher Steele and his now-discredited anti-Trump opposition file.

After almost a year, Mueller has offered no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Aside from former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, a few minor and transitory campaign officials have been indicted or have pleaded guilty to a variety of transgressions other than collusion.

Ironically, the United States has often interfered in foreign elections to massage the result. Recently, Bill Clinton joked about his own efforts as president to collude in the 1996 Israeli election to ensure the defeat of Benjamin Netanyahu. "I tried to do it in a way that didn't overtly involve me," Clinton said.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2018/04/12/mueller-at-the-crossroads-n2469925
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Mueller at the Crossroads.. Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 02:29:47 pm »
Mueller is engaged as the Democrats enforcer and hit man and is himself acting as a mob boss.

But, enough about that. Let’s discuss Trump’s use of the words “broke in.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 03:25:44 pm »
Mueller is engaged as the Democrats enforcer and hit man and is himself acting as a mob boss.

But, enough about that. Let’s discuss Trump’s use of the words “broke in.”

The entire effort by the dems is offense, offense, resist, attack. Mueller and his leftist attorneys, refusals to provide documents to congressional committees, online media bias incl. fake news, Facebook feed manipulation (algorithm),  etc.

That so few Republicans and "conservatives" get it is amazing. 

I believe Jeff Zuckerberg was a drama major, since he appears to be lying through his teeth about "not knowing." 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 03:34:21 pm »
The entire effort by the dems is offense, offense, resist, attack. Mueller and his leftist attorneys, refusals to provide documents to congressional committees, online media bias incl. fake news, Facebook feed manipulation (algorithm),  etc.

That so few Republicans and "conservatives" get it is amazing.

I believe Jeff Zuckerberg was a drama major, since he appears to be lying through his teeth about "not knowing." 

It’s a head scratcher to me, that’s for sure.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 03:59:52 pm »

But at least they don't tweet ....  :smokin:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 04:18:15 pm »
I think Rosenstein should give Mueller 30 days to wrap things up,  and then end the special counsel's authorization. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 05:59:22 pm »
I'm guessing Mueller is going with #3.  We'll know pretty soon.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 06:04:05 pm »
I think Rosenstein should give Mueller 30 days to wrap things up,  and then end the special counsel's authorization.

Why on Earth would Rosenswine do that??  He's as happy as a clam with Mueller, and will extend his time and budget for as long as it takes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 06:05:08 pm »
I'm guessing Mueller is going with #3.  We'll know pretty soon.

You betcha, with all the corollaries Hansen mentions to do maximum harm to Trump and his Party.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 06:23:40 pm »
Yeah, but it won't happen if Rosenstein is part of whatever the opposition could rightfully be called.

Martha Stewart served time in prison for lying to the FBI. I struggle to find a justification for such an institution with that much power over us.

The Special Investigator should ONLY operate within narrowly defined boundaries, when it comes to high elected office IMO.

If we learned that Trump had killed somebody intentionally, remove him from office.

But if we find out he had overlooked an initial or technical detail on his 2006 tax return, he shoould not be further hassled.

We have every reason to suspect the initial basis for the scrutiny was bogus. Christopher Steele and the document he ginned up for oppo research is not enough in my view, after this long.

And whendo we get to the investigation on Hillary's deletion of emails under subpaena, and the Clinton Foundation "pay for play?"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln