Author Topic: Mueller Must Go  (Read 918 times)

Offline endicom

Mueller Must Go
« on: April 12, 2018, 02:13:12 am »
The Diplomad 2.0
W. Lewis Amselem
Apr. 11, 2018

It's time for the Mueller Circus to follow the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus into retirement. The Ringling/B&B died from declining ticket sales and the persistent assault by animal lovers, especially the elephant lobby's charges that the pachyderms were being mistreated. Fine. I never cared for the circus, and found the animals in it to look tired and unhappy; I never liked an institution that depends on clowns for its viability. The same can be said about the Mueller version of the Greatest Show on Earth.

The President should fire Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, and Special Counsel Mueller, and take a deep, deep look into the functioning of the DOJ and the FBI. There will be a political uproar; the Dems and their media acolytes will scream about obstruction and impeachment. Yeah, yeah. They're doing that, anyhow, so let's get this Mueller monstrosity over and done with. Either that or begin naming Special Counsels right and left: one for Hillary Clinton; one for Loretta Lynch; one for Eric Holder; one for James Comey; one for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and her Pakistani gang; one for Chuck Schumer; one for Nancy Pelosi; one for Governor Borwn; and, of course, why not name one to investigate Bob Mueller, himself?

More... http://www.thediplomad.com/2018/04/mueller-must-go.html

Offline endicom

Re: Mueller Must Go
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 02:13:48 am »
I think the general public may begin coming to a similar view.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 02:21:18 am »
As hard as the MSM, the Rats and all their assorted functionaries try, they can't gin up sympathy for a loser like Mueller who has a history of bungling investigations.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 02:45:04 am »
As hard as the MSM, the Rats and all their assorted functionaries try, they can't gin up sympathy for a loser like Mueller who has a history of bungling investigations.

His Trump probe is looking bumbled. If he comes up dry on Trump after this Cohen raid then people will have to wonder just what he is doing.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 02:52:50 am »

His Trump probe is looking bumbled. If he comes up dry on Trump after this Cohen raid then people will have to wonder just what he is doing.

I think the shadyness of the Cohen raid already has people unsympathetic to his witch hunt. Now a days people rely on the confidentiality of their attorneys in this litigious society. The thought of having their lawyers raided and then using the stuff found in his office turned against them is dangerous and it isn't hard to explain to the general population.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 02:58:26 am »
I think the shadyness of the Cohen raid already has people unsympathetic to his witch hunt. Now a days people rely on the confidentiality of their attorneys in this litigious society. The thought of having their lawyers raided and then using the stuff found in his office turned against them is dangerous and it isn't hard to explain to the general population.

Agreed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 03:57:41 am »

There will remain a large number of people who will Hate Trump no matter what, and they would be the first to scream to high heaven if he gave Mueller what he richly deserves.  Look at that huge thread arguing over the meaning of "broke in."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 04:05:45 am »
There will remain a large number of people who will Hate Trump no matter what, and they would be the first to scream to high heaven if he gave Mueller what he richly deserves.  Look at that huge thread arguing over the meaning of "broke in."

True, but as I have figured out it is a small group of malcontents arguing over stuff like the need to impeach over verbiage. They were inconsequential during the election and nothing has happened to change their irrelevance. Just ask Bill Kristol who now has to hang with ultra Libs on MSNBC now to be heard. No one on our side cares about him.....if they ever did.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 08:48:26 pm »
Howie Carr: Come clean on FBI frame-up, Bob Mueller
 Thursday, April 12, 2018

What did Bob Mueller know about the FBI’s framing of four innocent men for a murder they didn’t commit, and when did he know it?

This is an important question for the “special counsel,” and for two days I’ve been emailing his press office, asking for answers about his tenure in the U.S. attorney’s office here, specifically, his time as acting US attorney in 1986-87.

No response. Zip, zero, nada.

This is a major FBI scandal, perhaps the most outrageous one in American history. The FBI railroaded four men to prison for a murder the G-men knew they did not commit, and then made sure they remained in prison for upwards of 30 years.

They (or their estates, because two of them died in prison) were eventually awarded a total of $102 million in 2007 by a federal judge for false imprisonment.  ... More at Boston Herald
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 09:45:18 pm »
Howie Carr: Come clean on FBI frame-up, Bob Mueller
 Thursday, April 12, 2018

What did Bob Mueller know about the FBI’s framing of four innocent men for a murder they didn’t commit, and when did he know it?

This is an important question for the “special counsel,” and for two days I’ve been emailing his press office, asking for answers about his tenure in the U.S. attorney’s office here, specifically, his time as acting US attorney in 1986-87.

No response. Zip, zero, nada.

This is a major FBI scandal, perhaps the most outrageous one in American history. The FBI railroaded four men to prison for a murder the G-men knew they did not commit, and then made sure they remained in prison for upwards of 30 years.

They (or their estates, because two of them died in prison) were eventually awarded a total of $102 million in 2007 by a federal judge for false imprisonment.  ... More at Boston Herald

It should be more than Howie Carr asking these questions. It can't be taken for granted that people like Comey and Mueller are irreproachable.