Author Topic: Pompeo failed to disclose ownership of business connected to China  (Read 896 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pompeo failed to disclose ownership of business connected to China
By Luis Sanchez - 04/11/18 06:53 PM EDT

CIA Director Mike Pompeo did not disclose last year that he owned a business linked to Chinese government-owned company, McClatchy reports.

Pompeo — who was recently nominated by Trump to be Secretary of State — failed to disclose his business’ ties to a Chinese government oil and gas company in the questionnaire he was required to fill out to be confirmed as CIA director by the Senate.

That omission could be an issue for him during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Thursday to be Secretary of State.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382765-pompeo-failed-to-disclose-ownership-in-business-connected-to-chinahttp://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382765-pompeo-failed-to-disclose-ownership-in-business-connected-to-china
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Pompeo failed to disclose ownership of business connected to China
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 11:37:52 pm »
Jesus Christ. This is the most convoluted line of bullshit McClatchy dug up to connect this guy to China 10 years ago.

No wonder people hate the MSM. What a load of shit.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 02:27:22 am »
Whoopee.  I'm more concerned with his attitude towards surveillance, but that didn't stop him from getting the CIA post.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 02:31:57 am »
   Call me, I'll show you how to file endless Financial Reports.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 03:03:17 am »
With this as a gripe you can indict almost everyone who has 10 cents in the stock market.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 03:08:57 am »
With this as a gripe you can indict almost everyone who has 10 cents in the stock market.

Or bought a lawn mower at Walmart.