Author Topic: Turkey tells US, Russia to stop 'fighting like bullies'  (Read 507 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Turkey tells US, Russia to stop 'fighting like bullies'
« on: April 11, 2018, 03:51:43 pm »
Turkey tells US, Russia to stop 'fighting like bullies' - World Bulletin

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has urged the U.S. and Russia to stop “fighting like street bullies”.

Speaking at the Gebze Technical University in northwestern Kocaeli province Wednesday, Yildirim said: “‘I have better missiles’ one says. The other says ‘my missiles are better’. They are fighting like street bullies.”

The Turkish premier’s remarks came after U.S. President Donald Trump warned Russia to brace for American military engagement in Syria after a suspected chemical attack killed dozens of people.

Read more at: http://www.worldbulletin.net/headlines/200965/turkey-tells-us-russia-to-stop-fighting-like-bullies

Offline dfwgator

Re: Turkey tells US, Russia to stop 'fighting like bullies'
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 03:56:16 pm »
Oh shut the f... up, Turkey, and apologize for what you did to the Armenians.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 05:38:39 pm »
Pot, kettle

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 09:45:42 pm »
Oh shut the f... up, Turkey, and apologize for what you did to the Armenians.

I hear that, all of the same, maybe all parties, including the Turks and their war on the PKK Kurds, maybe all parties can come to their senses. Really, to hear the big boys slugging it out is already probably not helpful at all to all in the region, probably even per some people who despise the Syrian Regime.

Israel just goes in there and hits them, maybe that's what we should do, don't pick a fight but if some action is needed, do it. Of course, we have our troops over in that sliver of Syria too, so this is no simple matter...still, better than just jumping into a full-fledged war.