Author Topic: FAKE SCIENCE ALERT: Flawed research claims sexuality is a “spectrum” and no one is 100% “straight”  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

FAKE SCIENCE ALERT: Flawed research claims sexuality is a “spectrum” and no one is 100% “straight”

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) VICE is reporting on a new study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology that it claims proves that no person is 100 percent “straight,” and that all people fall somewhere along a lengthy sexuality “spectrum.” But there’s only one problem: The study says no such thing.

Researchers from the Department of Human Development at Cornell University set out to evaluate the sexual arousal responses of lesbian women – because this is apparently a pressing issue in today’s world. To do this, they compiled a group of volunteers whom they studied based on their individual responses to both male and female sexual stimuli.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-10-fake-science-flawed-research-sexuality-spectrum-straight.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
OK I admit it.   I'll come out of the closet.    I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.