Author Topic: Here are the Cowardly Companies Boycotting Laura Ingraham  (Read 506 times)

rangerrebew

Here are the Cowardly Companies Boycotting Laura Ingraham
« on: April 10, 2018, 12:40:25 pm »
Here are the Cowardly Companies Boycotting Laura Ingraham

04/05/2018 Source: AAN by: AAN

We at AAN aren't fond of advertiser boycotts. With the hints of totalitarianism and the fact that a few loudmouth activists and spineless companies can undermine the free market. We can't say the same for leftists in the aftermath of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting; they would blindly destroy anybody that criticizes them and their sponsors.

Here's a list of the cowardly companies that yielded to a hysterical mob. Their cowardice is not in vain though, because we intend to laugh at them and hope you buy your products from somebody else. Number 13 is hilarious.

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/here-are-the-cowardly-companies-boycotting-laura-ingraham#IFoMYLl9mdC8hq4G.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Here are the Cowardly Companies Boycotting Laura Ingraham
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 02:26:57 pm »
It is hard to imagine multimillion dollar corporations taking orders from some punk acne-faced high school kid. But, there it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:31:44 pm »

I'm not going to give that site dozens of clicks but I've read that Allstate has joined the herd.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 03:21:03 pm »
The site wouldn't open for me.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 03:26:34 pm »
Ace Hardware is on this list. I usually ignore boycotts.

But in this case, I wrote a message to Ace, telling them I would stop shopping there.

It means driving 3/4 mile further and walking in across the north 40 at Home depot, to find the isle with the tiny piece of hardware. (I will just call it good exercise)

It is too bad. I really have liked Ace. And I don't have the power to block my wife from going there, nor would I try now during our 51st year of marriage.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 09:30:19 pm »
Follow up from Ace Hardware:

In effect they said the report they had decided to not advertise on Laura Ingraham was incorrect.

Her show will continue to be on their list of advertising targets.

So I will write them thanks, and assure them my wife and I plan to continue shopping there.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln