Author Topic: “Songbird” John McCain’s Latest POTUS-Diss Will Leave You Speechless!  (Read 419 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West
April 9, 2018

John McCain has been playing the part of a wise, elder statesmen for a good long time, but apparently has never heard the anecdote about throwing stones in glass houses before.

There are some disturbing tidbits about John McCain that the mainstream media loves to avoid talking about, particularly when it comes to the irrefutable evidence that his time in captivity during the Vietnam War was from from heroic.

It’s a true, sad state of affairs.  We want all of our soldiers to be heroes.  After all, they are doing something that not every American has the fortitude, skill, and gumption to do, which is run toward the ultimate danger in defense of a nation that is warring within itself at all times.  McCain certainly did hold some of the virtues of the great American soldiers who came before and after him, but the North Vietnamese found his breaking point, and exploited it with staggering efficiency.

(more)
https://constitution.com/songbird-john-mccains-latest-potus-diss-will-leave-you-speechless/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess Dead Men do tell tales.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I don't begrudge him breaking under torture.  They can break anyone.

But damn him for the things he's done as a senator.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.