Author Topic: Agents Raid Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen in Connection With Stormy Daniels Payments  (Read 2188 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yeah, but if you remember back in the 70's a lot of folks really didn't think that was as big a problem as sleeping around.

I do and it took all the fun out of watching Good Times and What's Happening.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

I do and it took all the fun out of watching Good Times and What's Happening.

Watching Good Times was supposed to be fun? I didn't know that. I thought it was punishment. Listening to Florida bitch about poverty until you were half asleep and then Jimmy Walker screaming Dyn-o-mite to wake you up for some more depressing shit.

Online dfwgator

Watching Good Times was supposed to be fun? I didn't know that. I thought it was punishment. Listening to Florida bitch about poverty until you were half asleep and then Jimmy Walker screaming Dyn-o-mite to wake you up for some more depressing shit.

At least Jimmie Walker is a solid conservative.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I mostly enjoyed it for JJ's great paintings and John Amos' state of perpetual joy.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

At least Jimmie Walker is a solid conservative.

He is now. 40 years ago he was just annoying.

I was a Huggie Bear supporter back in the day. Street wise, smooth and no damn catch phrase.

Online dfwgator

I mostly enjoyed it for JJ's great paintings and John Amos' state of perpetual joy.

This was the guy who did the paintings on Good Times

Ernie Barnes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Barnes

Online dfwgator

He is now. 40 years ago he was just annoying.

I was a Huggie Bear supporter back in the day. Street wise, smooth and no damn catch phrase.

And then Huggie became "Fly Guy"

! No longer available

Offline Frank Cannon

And then Huggie became "Fly Guy"

! No longer available

I was actually Pimp of the Year in '83, '85 and 92. I retired after that and went into slumlording. It;s just like pimping, but without the headaches of dealing with b itches.

Offline Hoodat

But Thelma was smokin' hot.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online dfwgator

But Thelma was smokin' hot.

Their neighbor, Willona, had a smokin' body.   That was Ja'net Dubois, who also sang the theme to "The Jeffersons".

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:02:00 am by dfwgator »