Author Topic: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Notice how many of us give Trump props when he does well, and criticism when F's up?  Now watch the orange faction........  never say a negative thing, you'd think he was perfect.  That is why their credibility was shot to hell long ago.

Their objectivity?  Zilch

Yeah, and you are the model of objectivity. Not one person here defended Donny when he signed that shit budget. No one. Yet here you are peddling your tired "We're better then them" bullshit.

Your shits all played out.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, and you are the model of objectivity. Not one person here defended Donny when he signed that shit budget. No one. Yet here you are peddling your tired "We're better then them" bullshit.

Your shits all played out.

BS!!!!!....   Read my posts the past week, I gave him support and kudos  on "3" repeat 3 positions. Versus you who tends to be like the rest of "Me too" Trump is perfect Oompa Loompas.   Aren't you getting tired of being called out on credibility issues?

And the budget?  Yeah Trump "F'ed" up.   But I am sure all the Trump "knee padders" will look past that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

BS!!!!!....   Read my posts the past week, I gave him support and kudos  on "3" repeat 3 positions. Versus you who tends to be like the rest of "Me too" Trump is perfect Oompa Loompas.   Aren't you getting tired of being called out on credibility issues?

And the budget?  Yeah Trump "F'ed" up.   But I am sure all the Trump "knee padders" will look past that.

Thanks for proving my point. Responding with an angry screed about your moral superiority sprinkled with insults about supporters of the President.

Your shit is all played out.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@catfish1957

Actually all of those people were pretty silent when that budget was signed...not really surprised at that...they practically disappeared for about a week after.

It's only now that they are starting to poke their heads out again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Actually all of those people were pretty silent when that budget was signed...not really surprised at that...they practically disappeared for about a week after.

I noticed that too.  The silence was deafening.  Was really surprised that Frank even brought that up.  OTOH...I like Frank, just for the fact he is as irreverent as I am.  We just diverge on the DJT issue from time to time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Notice how many of us give Trump props when he does well, and criticism when F's up?  Now watch the orange faction........  never say a negative thing, you'd think he was perfect.  That is why their credibility was shot to hell long ago.

Their objectivity?  Zilch

@catfish1957

"It helps when you have so many people willing to ignore the obvious and sacrifice their principals to help someone like Trump get elected. @txradioguy "

Well since 50% of the country sacrificed our principles  (but not our school administrators) what the hell do you expect?

Either that or you folks ( @Victoria33 ) are just too busy rearranging your deck chairs to do anything positive.  Willing to see the country burn rather then admit you might be wrong.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@catfish1957

"It helps when you have so many people willing to ignore the obvious and sacrifice their principals to help someone like Trump get elected. @txradioguy "

Well since 50% of the country sacrificed our principles  (but not our school administrators) what the hell do you expect?

Either that or you folks ( @Victoria33 ) are just too busy rearranging your deck chairs to do anything positive.  Willing to see the country burn rather then admit you might be wrong.
If the country is burning, its because all the fire engines are chasing the guy with a cigarette and ignoring the refinery fire across town. Emails, Benghazi, yes, collusion with foreign powers to influence an American election, Classified information leaks, arms deals, cash to Iran, et fricking cetera, and all the investigative power of the federal Government is chasing this?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

@driftdiver

Again, you dodged the question at hand.  Why do you and several of your cohorts refuse to even acknowledge that  Trump ever makes a mistake.   I gave DJT 3 Kudos in the past week for good work, but. OTOH, your side believes he is 100% perfect as is evidenced by the Trump supporting Briefers comments.  Do you think that helps y'alls opinion on objectivity and credibility?  TOS bleed off?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:26:04 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why do you and several of your cohorts refuse to even acknowledge that ever Trump makes a mistake.   I gave DJT 3 Kudos in the past week for good work, but. OTOH, your side believes he is 100% perfect as is evidenced by the Trump supporting Briefers comments.  Do you think that helps y'alls opinion on objectivity and credibility?  TOS bleed off?

@catfish1957 in their rush to bash us...they are missing the fact that many of us are defending Trump in this latest move by Mueller to raid his personal lawyer and seize who knows what last night.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957 in their rush to bash us...they are missing the fact that many of us are defending Trump in this latest move by Mueller to raid his personal lawyer and seize who knows what last night.

I actually believe that it is impossible for them say ANYTHING negative about DJT.  That lack of objectivity is staggering.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Again, you dodged the question at hand.  Why do you and several of your cohorts refuse to even acknowledge that  Trump ever makes a mistake.   I gave DJT 3 Kudos in the past week for good work, but. OTOH, your side believes he is 100% perfect as is evidenced by the Trump supporting Briefers comments.  Do you think that helps y'alls opinion on objectivity and credibility?  TOS bleed off?

@catfish1957
Why do you lump everyone who disagrees with you into one big pool and then insult them on a continuous basis?   

I frequently criticize Trump but still get insulted non-stop by folks like  you or @txradioguy .

He makes plenty of mistakes but right now he's the most powerful person in the world and I'd rather see he win then the one worlders who are trying to push him out of office.   You know those people that you get your messaging from.

Offline driftdiver

I actually believe that it is impossible for them say ANYTHING negative about DJT.  That lack of objectivity is staggering.

@catfish1957
I actually believe you are are blind and will cheer when the enemies of this country burn it down as long as they take Trump with it.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I frequently criticize Trump but still get insulted non-stop by folks like  you or @txradioguy .

Bullsh__.

Before falling asleep, I found nothing but echo-chambered pro-orange comments in your last 100 comments.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Try a little more truth telling next time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I've acsked a couple of the members of the Gang of 8 here in the past if there was any circumstances where they would ever find fault with Trump.

The strawman replies and deflection gave me the answer.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957
I actually believe you are are blind and will cheer when the enemies of this country burn it down as long as they take Trump with it.

No its folks like you who have this strange orange cultish tendency that are hell bent on destroying the country.  You are truly one of the analgous Greek soldiers who brought this orange Trojan horse into to the equation.   

Offline driftdiver

Bullsh__.

Before falling asleep, I found nothing but echo-chambered pro-orange comments in your last 100 comments.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Try a little more truth telling next time.

@catfish1957
Well now I know you are just following the script of talking points.

Thats where you get your moniker.   A catfish spends its time in the mud eating garbage.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I guess all the times we've found ourselves in agreement on a topic of discussion just kinda escaped your memory because right at this minute someone said something mean about Donny?

Is that what you're saying with what I quoted?  Because that's what it sounds like.

Offline driftdiver

No its folks like you who have this strange orange cultish tendency that are hell bent on destroying the country.  You are truly one of the analgous Greek soldiers who brought this orange Trojan horse into to the equation.   

@catfish1957

I found your pic.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957
Well now I know you are just following the script of talking points.

Thats where you get your moniker.   A catfish spends its time in the mud eating garbage.

Thanks for degrading into inane brain numbness.  Mud eating garbage?   I just can't counter that. :silly:

Offline driftdiver

I guess all the times we've found ourselves in agreement on a topic of discussion just kinda escaped your memory because right at this minute someone said something mean about Donny?

Is that what you're saying with what I quoted?  Because that's what it sounds like.

@txradioguy
Kinda ended when you said everyone who voted for trump surrendered their principles.   Yeah you choose to insult half the country and then cry the wounded party.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I found your pic.

Give it an  orange hue , and you'd have your fearless leader.  I think the trolls hands are larger though.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Kinda ended when you said everyone who voted for trump surrendered their principles.   Yeah you choose to insult half the country and then cry the wounded party.

I have enough respect for you that if I had intended to include you in that statement I'd have tagged you.

I stand by my statement.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@catfish1957

Actually - weren't they busy telling those of us who opined our outrage at Trump for signing that monstrosity that "this is how political sausage is made' and if we could not stomach it, we shouldn't be politically involved?

Also, if memory serves - we were told that Trump supported that budget and signed it in order to get money to the military, which was bullshit because he already authorized 700 & 710 BILLION dollars for the next two years in the CR he signed back on February 9th.

So, no - they were not really silent.  They were attacking those of us who were pissed at Trump for signing that bill, either telling us to blame Congress or the Democrats.  Trump was exonerated in their commentary because they asserted he had no choice but to sign it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

Speaking as one of the gang of eight, my vote for Donald Trump was a principled vote. As is the vote of anyone out of junior high school. That’s the idea underlying a vote.

Saying we lack principles is sanctimonious at best.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@driftdiver @catfish1957 @INVAR

Hey guys...this actually seems to be a topic that we are all actually in agreement on where DJT is concerned.

What do you say we focus on the cluelessness of MSNBC and Joy Reid about Trump being arrested by the Marshall Service (he can't) and not each other before Mod1 gets bored and locks this thread?

Please?