Author Topic: Lester Holt Grills Loretta Lynch on Handling of Clinton Email ‘Matter’: ‘What Did You Mean?’  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Lester Holt Grills Loretta Lynch on Handling of Clinton Email ‘Matter’: ‘What Did You Mean?’
by Aidan McLaughlin | 7:37 am, April 9th, 2018

submit to reddit

Former FBI Director James Comey testified last year that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch requested that he publicly refer to the Clinton email investigation as a “matter,” a request he said concerned him at the time.

Lester Holt had a chance to grill Lynch about that decision, in a full interview with the attorney general airing Monday on NBC Nightly News.

“He said it made him feel — I’m paraphrasing — that it made him feel strange,” Holt asked Lynch. “What did you mean when you called it a matter instead of an investigation?”

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/lester-holt-presses-loretta-lynch-on-calling-clinton-email-probe-a-matter-what-did-you-mean/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lester Holt Grills Loretta Lynch on Handling of Clinton Email ‘Matter’:

Grill?   From NBC?    :silly:

She'll see fatter pitches than you get at Men's "D" Slow Pitch Softball game.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Grill?   From NBC?    :silly:

She'll see fatter pitches than you get at Men's "D" Slow Pitch Softball game.

Hey, he beat her hard with that feather.
The Republic is lost.