Author Topic: Trump After Chemical Attack: Russia ‘Responsible’ For Backing Syria  (Read 1725 times)

Offline jpsb

Yay.  ISIS has been run out of Syria.  So, now, we have Turkey in Syria attacking Kurds, Iran in Syria building bases and moving arms to be used against Israel, Assad using chemical weapons on the population, Russian mercenaries attacking US forces, and North Korea building another possible WMD facility there.  Yet, within the past two weeks, we've had the president saying we're almost done there?

Do tell just which idiot president was it that jumped in with both feet in the ME. Hint it wasn't Trump.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Do tell just which idiot president was it that jumped in with both feet in the ME. Hint it wasn't Trump.

@jpsb
Why do you even bother ;(?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Sure - if you tell me which on said he inherited a mess and would take care of it.  Hint, it was a 21st Century president who wasn't Bush or Obama.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

Sure - if you tell me which on said he inherited a mess and would take care of it.  Hint, it was a 21st Century president who wasn't Bush or Obama.

You don't "fix" a hell hole like the middle east you cut your loses and walk away. Like President Reagan did. And like President Trump is trying to do.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You don't "fix" a hell hole like the middle east you cut your loses and walk away. Like President Reagan did. And like President Trump is trying to do.

When he's got John Bolton in his ear every day, don't be surprised if that changes - again.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.