Author Topic: Hogg Goes Into Hiding After Bill Maher Trashes Him On Live TV With Nasty Surprise  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mad World News April 8, 2018 Rebecca Diserio

Big leftist Bill Maher trashed David Hogg on his HBO show “Real Time With Bill Maher” so badly that the tragedy celebrity freaked out and is nowhere to be found. Maher called the anti-gun teen “a big bully,” and then he proceeded to hit him hard with a nasty surprise that no one saw coming. Don’t miss this.

Bill Maher is a huge leftist, but there are rare times that the HBO star gets something right, like his take on David Hogg. Maher started his HBO show with a shocker, and even the panel of liberals couldn’t make a dent in the truth bomb that Maher had dropped on Hogg.

“I want to defend Laura Ingraham,” Maher told the audience. “I know it sounds ridiculous, but it has to do with the Parkland kids and guns and free speech.” He continues, “[Hogg] complains about bullying? That’s bullying!”

According to the New York Post, “Maher’s ABC show ‘Politically Incorrect’ was canceled in 2002 after he claimed that the terrorists on 9/11 were not cowards.”

“I have been the victim of a boycott … I’ve lost a job as a result. It is wrong. You shouldn’t do this by team, you should do it by principle,” Maher said and then stuck his tongue out to the audience.

Maher wouldn’t be deterred by the audience’s reaction or even liberal his guest panel who tried to equate a boycott for any reason as the same as “free speech.”

More: https://madworldnews.com/hogg-hiding-bill-maher/

Offline dfwgator

Credit where's it's due.  Props to Maher.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know, I boycott a few places and have no problem doing so. Target (store) can kiss my grits. Not exactly sure what Maher is getting at to be honest.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I don't always agree with Bill Maher, but he's definitely consistent.   I think he enjoys being a professional gadfly.  And @Sighlass, I also believe in boycotts as a form of free speech/association.  In this instance, I think the bully pulpit was used over a silly issue; Laura Ingraham simply made a rude comment.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't always agree with Bill Maher, but he's definitely consistent.   I think he enjoys being a professional gadfly.  And @Sighlass, I also believe in boycotts as a form of free speech/association.  In this instance, I think the bully pulpit was used over a silly issue; Laura Ingraham simply made a rude comment.

From what I remember, it wasn't even a rude comment, but pretty innocuous.

Offline Polly Ticks

From what I remember, it wasn't even a rude comment, but pretty innocuous.

Yep.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

If I recall, the Right rallied around Maher after ABC canned him years ago. Maybe Bill is returning the favor.

Online verga

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. This is the second or third time i have agreed with him.... ever.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Maher is also on the right position as to the danger of radical Islam.  He's not wrong about everything. He's still mostly an insufferable jerk, but he's not always wrong.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bill Maher and Laura Ingraham have known each other for decades and are close friends. There is no mystery here. Whether or not Maher agrees with the punk kid or not, he will rally to protect his friend. And that is what he did here.

And I doubt that Hogg chap is 'in hiding'. It is more likely that his handlers realize that he is overexposed and are taking him off the stove to cool off for a while. Hogg doesn't make any decisions or do anything by himself. He is a figurehead puppet of far-Left groups which are funded by Soros.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

It's 14:59 for this little punk.