Author Topic: UN Security Council To Hold Emergency Meeting In Response To Reported Chemical Attack In Syria  (Read 519 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The United Nations Security Council is expected on Monday to hold an emergency meeting in response to a reported chemical attack in Syria, according to the United Kingdom Mission to the U.N.

“UK, France, US, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Kuwait, Peru and Cote d’Ivore have called an emergency meeting of #UNSC to discuss reports of chemical weapons attack in #Syria. Meeting expected on Monday,” the U.K. Mission tweeted.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meeting-in-response-to-reported-chemical-attack-in-syria
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Nikki Haley
✔
@nikkihaley
We along with 8 other members have called for an emergency Security Council mtg tomorrow in reference to the horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians in Syria. This is becoming all too common. Strong action is needed.

2:20 PM - Apr 8, 2018
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
The United Nations Security Council is expected on Monday to hold an emergency meeting in response to a reported chemical attack in Syria, according to the United Kingdom Mission to the U.N.

“UK, France, US, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Kuwait, Peru and Cote d’Ivore have called an emergency meeting of #UNSC to discuss reports of chemical weapons attack in #Syria. Meeting expected on Monday,” the U.K. Mission tweeted.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/un-security-council-to-hold-emergency-meeting-in-response-to-reported-chemical-attack-in-syria

Nothing will be done.  Everyone there is already dead.  They just don't know it yet.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure they'll draft a very angry letter.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Yes, Nikki Haley is absolutely terrifying.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

The UN is like, so myspace. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."