Author Topic: Sen. Graham: Latest Gas Attack in Syria ‘A Defining Moment in Trump Presidency’  (Read 462 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sen. Graham: Latest Gas Attack in Syria ‘A Defining Moment in Trump Presidency’

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says President Donald Trump needs to “show resolve” and back up his words with action regarding the latest gas attack in Syria......

....Graham called the latest gas attack in Syria “a defining moment” in Trump’s presidency, because Trump has challenged Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the past not to use chemical weapons again.

“We had a one-and-done missile attack (in Syria),” Graham told ABC’s “This Week” with Martha Raddatz. “So Assad’s at it again. They see us, our resolve, breaking. They see our determination to stay in Syria waning. And it's no accident they used chemical weapons.

“But President Trump can reset the table here. To me, I would destroy Assad's air force. I would create safe zones in Syria where people can come back to their country from the surrounding area and live a better life. Train up Syrians to take on Assad so we can negotiate in Geneva from a position of strength,” Graham said.....

.........Graham said it’s not enough for Trump to tweet about the latest attack in Syria:

“If it becomes a tweet without meaning, then he has hurt himself in North Korea. If he doesn't follow through and live up to that tweet, he's going to look weak in the eyes of Russia and Iran. So this is a defining moment, Mr. President. You need to follow through with that tweet. Show a resolve that Obama never did to get this right.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-graham-latest-gas-attack-syria-defining-moment-trump-presidency
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You would think that there would be some issues that Trump as our POTUS would refrain from tweeting about. :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You would think that there would be some issues that Trump as our POTUS would refrain from tweeting about. :shrug:

Not when you've got his faithful core contingency cheering every tweet he makes and encouraging him to tweet more.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“But President Trump can reset the table here. To me, I would destroy Assad's air force. I would create safe zones in Syria where people can come back to their country from the surrounding area and live a better life. Train up Syrians to take on Assad so we can negotiate in Geneva from a position of strength,” Graham said.....

A strategy that worked so well in Vietnam.  Sure, it will look good, right up to the day Dems get some power, either in Congress or the Presidency, when they'll cut those safe spaces off at the knees.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: