Author Topic: Asian immigrants put their foot down at liberals dumping homeless at their door in the O.C.  (Read 469 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Monica Showalter
Apr. 8, 2018

Liberals were in for a surprise when legal Asian immigrant families fought back at their efforts to dump the homeless of Orange County into their ICity of Irvine community, thinking that since they were Asians, they wouldn't complain.

Apparently, they complained mightily, as this story in the Los Angeles Times shows:

Many of the loudest voices in the movement to block the shelter plan were Chinese Americans who came together through social media apps and various community groups. They were joined by immigrants from South Korea, India, Mexico and the Middle East, along with some whites.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/asian_immigrants_put_their_foot_down_at_liberals_dumping_homeless_at_their_door_in_the_oc.html

Offline dfwgator

Who did these Asians vote for?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

With twelve you get eggroll.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

Primarily for the Dems, I believe.

Maybe some will now reconsider their voting habits. That reconsidering usually doesn't happen when who is getting screwed is...someone...out there...somewhere...who probably deserves it...for some reason or other. This is different.