Author Topic: Ignorance: The Greatest Threat to Black Americans By Lloyd Marcus  (Read 626 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 7, 2018
Ignorance: The Greatest Threat to Black Americans
By Lloyd Marcus

Turning 65, my relative is about to retire from her job as a Baltimore City transit bus-driver. She said she is extremely tired of having to deal with black people with entitlement mindsets. Self-preservation has taught her not to argue with thugs boarding her bus, refusing to pay the fare.

Upon asking a gentleman to pay his bus fare, he exploded in anger, ranting about how a black man can't catch a break in this f****** country. He excoriated my relative for being a black woman unwilling to give a black man a break.

My relative wisely kept silent as not to escalate the situation. She angrily retorted in her brain, "A black man needs to work! Why do you think someone owes you something? I do not like to work. But work is what I must do to enjoy the life I live -- my home, car and etc. It is called being a responsible adult, doing what one has to do."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/ignorance_the_greatest_threat_to_black_americans.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ignorance: The Greatest Threat to Black Americans By Lloyd Marcus
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 09:26:11 pm »
It isn't limited to Black Americans, by any means.

A phenomenon I noticed during the High School race riots I endured in the late 60s/early 70s  was that when the black kids got away with being unruly because no one would challenge them to avoid a racial incident, it didn't take long for the white kids to say "Hey, I have equal rights, too!" and become similarly unruly.
That breakdown in civility was not conducive to getting an education, at least not the sort we were ostensibly there for.
That was within the relatively closed society of a 1200 student school.
Let this nonsense continue in society at large, and it is only a matter of time.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 09:30:00 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 09:58:55 pm »
I really don't care what the black community thinks anymore. They're about to throw themselves into the dustbin of history as we become a multithnic society.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 10:20:24 pm »
Never in the history of man has a race of people been offered so much for so long, and have done so little with those opportunities available to them to improve their lot in life.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 10:24:22 pm »
Never in the history of man has a race of people been offered so much for so long, and have done so little with those opportunities available to them to improve their lot in life.
Well, if there has been, they have faded into obscurity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 10:45:47 pm »
I really don't care what the black community thinks anymore. They're about to throw themselves into the dustbin of history as we become a multithnic society.

Exactly. As Latinos/Hispanics become more and more prominent (which is happening now), Blacks and all their thousands of 'grievances' will become an afterthought. Once the Dems learn that they get more from the Latino community than the Blacks, they will drop them like a hot rock.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.