Author Topic: The Latest: Iowa governor would send troops to Mexico border  (Read 447 times)

rangerrebew

The Latest: Iowa governor would send troops to Mexico border
« on: April 07, 2018, 12:16:59 pm »

Associated Press•April 5, 2018

PHOENIX (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's order for the National Guard to deploy to the U.S.-Mexico border (all times local):

5:15 p.m.

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is prepared to send National Guard troops from the Midwest state to the U.S.-Mexico border if President Donald Trump's administration requests the help.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-troops-await-orders-trump-border-deployment-174912900.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Latest: Iowa governor would send troops to Mexico border
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 12:19:02 pm »

Associated Press•April 5, 2018

PHOENIX (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's order for the National Guard to deploy to the U.S.-Mexico border (all times local):

5:15 p.m.

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is prepared to send National Guard troops from the Midwest state to the U.S.-Mexico border if President Donald Trump's administration requests the help.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-troops-await-orders-trump-border-deployment-174912900.html

Better at the Rio Grande than the Iowa-Kansas boarder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 04:18:00 pm »
Better at the Rio Grande than the Iowa-Kansas boarder.

Did Iowa do some annexing while I wasn't looking?
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 04:30:30 pm »
Looks like this National Guard thing is going to identify the "Resistance States" (Confederacy) from the Union States who send troops to the border.

This will define the layout for the next Civil War.

Instead of the North against the South, this time it will be the Coasts against the rest of the country. It would be much easier war. Since they are on the coasts they have no fall-back position when we invade them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.