Author Topic: Trump Approval Rating Hits 51% Among Likely U.S. Voters  (Read 590 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump Approval Rating Hits 51% Among Likely U.S. Voters
« on: April 04, 2018, 09:23:08 pm »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr04

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis. If your organization is interested in a weekly or longer sponsorship of Rasmussen Reports' Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, please send e-mail to beth@rasmussenreports.com.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump Approval Rating Hits 51% Among Likely U.S. Voters
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 09:32:40 pm »
I heard discussion yesterday about what was once called the "Bradley Effect," whereby black Lost Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley polled better than the votes.

People would state publicly they would vote for him, but privately would not.

It MAY be similar, in that folks won't state publicly their approval of Trump, but privately will do some crazy ass thing like elect him to become President.

aka Silent Majority.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 07:35:14 am »
Funny how we get an almost hourly avalanche of how Trump's Party could get Buried opinion molding to sway Trump voters into not bothering to vote in the next election as Trump's own numbers keep rising.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 10:23:40 am »
I heard discussion yesterday about what was once called the "Bradley Effect," whereby black Lost Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley polled better than the votes.

People would state publicly they would vote for him, but privately would not.

It MAY be similar, in that folks won't state publicly their approval of Trump, but privately will do some crazy ass thing like elect him to become President.

aka Silent Majority.

Of course, it wasn't a "majority" that voted for him in 2016.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 01:51:43 pm »
Of course, it wasn't a "majority" that voted for him in 2016.

I'd be willing to bet it was if you take the Illegal Alien Votes out of HRC's bag.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com