Author Topic: John McCain connects Syria chemical attack with Trump signaling troop withdrawal  (Read 884 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John McCain connects Syria chemical attack with Trump signaling troop withdrawal
by Kelly Cohen
 | April 08, 2018 04:16 PM

Sen. John McCain on Sunday connected President Trump talking about withdrawing the U.S. military from Syria with a suspected chemical attack.

"President Trump last week signaled to the world that the United States would prematurely withdraw from Syria," McCain said in a statement. "Bashar Assad and his Russian and Iranian backers have heard him, and emboldened by American inaction, Assad has reportedly launched another chemical attack against innocent men, women and children, this time in Douma."

The Arizona Republican, who chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee, urged Trump to take military action similar to that taken a year ago.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-mccain-connects-syria-chemical-attack-with-trump-signaling-troop-withdrawal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well .. then McCain's saying this was a setup to get Americans to stay.   Which lovely rose in the Middle East could be responsible for this?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Was it really Songbird or his ghost?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Was it really Songbird or his ghost?
Well I hear they want the missus to take his seat so......... What's with this dynasty crap of wives stepping into the husbands office any? No more McCains! :nono:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
not much of a dynasty.   But enough to say hell no to.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The ghost of John McCain speaks from beyond the grave.

There is no definitive way to know if this really came from the Senator, or if it is just a statement issued by some anonymous staff member.

Until McCain appears in public and speaks, everything attributed to his name is suspect. It should be considered an unverified statement and therefore it has no weight or meaning.

Hell man, I myself could issue a 'statement' on behalf of Sen. McCain and say anything I damned well please. It is not like he is able to refute or correct it. I think he is in a coma or otherwise incapacitated. He may be dead for all we know?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

Well it certainly makes sense the Russia and Syria would use gas just to keep the USA in Syria /s

This smells like a false flag op to me.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think it would not be easy to try some sort of trick at a town that is right next to Damascus, Ghouta or wherever this was, it's right next to there.

But Trump decided on not withdrawing more like a delay in doing such, this chemical attack just happened...Friday or something. So, technically, it doesn't fall within the timeline.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, so McCain is up out of the deathbed, is he??  Is he in DeeCee to work and vote for stuff, or is his staff/wife tweeting for him again?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The ghost of John McCain speaks from beyond the grave.

There is no definitive way to know if this really came from the Senator, or if it is just a statement issued by some anonymous staff member.

Until McCain appears in public and speaks, everything attributed to his name is suspect. It should be considered an unverified statement and therefore it has no weight or meaning.

Hell man, I myself could issue a 'statement' on behalf of Sen. McCain and say anything I damned well please. It is not like he is able to refute or correct it. I think he is in a coma or otherwise incapacitated. He may be dead for all we know?

They're delaying notification until May (I think it is), so that way they can run a special election in November.  They don't want Ducey to appoint a replacement soon enough for that replacement to have a good shot at winning.  Ducey would name a "pro-Trump" Senator, and McCain and his crew will literally do anything, anything at all, to damage Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: