Author Topic: Sadiq Khan's London: Six Stabbings In 90 Minutes  (Read 691 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sadiq Khan's London: Six Stabbings In 90 Minutes
« on: April 06, 2018, 04:05:00 pm »
London — a city progressives laud as a beacon of open-armed multiculturalism and impressively strict gun control measures — is a total disaster zone, and the Left's favorite Trump-resisting, terror threat-downplaying mayor, Sadiq Khan, is overseeing the mess.

Since Khan took office, crime has increased by 12%. In the months of February and March, for the first time in modern history, London surpassed the homicide rate of New York City. This was mostly contributed to a spike in knife attacks. Moreover, the city has seen "epidemic" levels of acid attacks, which are common in Muslim majority countries.

On Thursday night, in a culmination of sorts, more tragedy hit the embattled city. In about 90 minutes, six teenagers were stabbed across London. According to The Sun, among the young victims are three 15-year-olds and a 13-year-old, who is reportedly fighting for his life:

A man in his 20s was stabbed in Walthamstow around lunchtime, before a 15-year-old was knifed on East India Dock Road at 5.30pm and three males - two just 15 years old - were attacked in Grove Road, Mile End just over half an hour later.

At 6.57pm a 13-year-old boy was rushed to hospital in a critical condition after being stabbed in Newham, before a man in his late teens was attacked less than ten minutes later in Ealing Broadway - taking the grim total of victims to seven.

One suspect has been charged with attempted murder after the trio attacked in Mile End were knifed yesterday afternoon.

And three people were taken into custody following the last stabbing of the violent day in Newham.

A woman who witnessed one of the victims lying motionless in the streets of London recalled, "Before I saw him, I heard a commotion as I approached but thought nothing of it."

"But then when I got there I saw a young male lying with blood visibly on his chest," she said.

"And when I spoke to another witness, she said she saw three men fighting and two of them ran off after the chap had been stabbed three times," continued the woman. "She said he had been stabbed once in the heart, or chest area, once in the stomach and once in the upper thigh. ... He didn’t move at all. It was really eerie. He was just very still for the whole time I was there."

"Youngsters don’t see the value in life at the moment," she added.

"Another Stabbing on my road in Walthamstow. This is getting out of hand," wrote another witness via Twitter.

The onslaught of stabbings come just one day after a 16-year-old named Amaan Shakoor died from a gunshot to the face in a suspected "gang war attack," reports The Sun. ​

"The Met police and London Mayor Sadiq Khan are under increasing pressure to put an end to the bloodshed after eight murder probes were launched in London in January, 15 in February and 22 in March," notes the paper.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29134/sadiq-khans-london-six-stabbings-90-minutes-amanda-prestigiacomo
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Sadiq Khan's London: Six Stabbings In 90 Minutes
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 04:59:38 pm »
Londonistan has nothing on St. Louis, Memphis, New Orleans and other places with big ethnic populations, and democrat city government.

London has blacks from their own colonies in the Carib and in Africa, plus South Asians; their name for Pakis etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 05:05:27 pm »
Londonistan has nothing on St. Louis, Memphis, New Orleans and other places with big ethnic populations, and democrat city government.

London has blacks from their own colonies in the Carib and in Africa, plus South Asians; their name for Pakis etc.

Thankfully unlike London and other parts Europe...we don't have the Sharia only areas in our major cities...yet.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 12:32:19 am »
300 extra police on the street now,

Also, there seems to be talk of some "stop and frisk" policy, I know that goes against the grain on some on a libertarian basis...that would also seem to be profiling, if one is mainly doing this against whom has been involved in these incidences. I wouldn't have much of a problem with it.

London has their bad areas I am told, one would not want to go through, probably like parts of some of our larger cities.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 06:05:24 pm »
"Youngsters don’t see the value in life at the moment," she added.
Don't expect the Church of England to do much in that regard. It's too busy trying to compete with your friendly neighborhood Starbucks. Check out this tweet:
The Church of England  Verified account @c_of_e

Did you know that hundreds of our churches have free wifi, defibrillators, post offices or a cafe? Find your nearest to visit this week by visiting http://AChurchNearYou.com
9:30 AM - 6 Apr 2018
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org