Author Topic: Mueller Probe Tracking Down Trump Business Partners, With Cohen A Focus Of Queries  (Read 435 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
WASHINGTON

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators this week questioned an associate of the Trump Organization who was involved in overseas deals with President Donald Trump’s company in recent years.

Armed with subpoenas compelling electronic records and sworn testimony, Mueller’s team showed up unannounced at the home of the business associate, who was a party to multiple transactions connected to Trump’s effort to expand his brand abroad, according to persons familiar with the proceedings.

Investigators were particularly interested in interactions involving Michael D. Cohen, Trump’s longtime personal attorney and a former Trump Organization employee. Among other things, Cohen was involved in business deals secured or sought by the Trump Organization in Georgia, Kazakhstan and Russia.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article208090764.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 05:08:06 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Between this and the Trump comments on the Daniels payment, not the best day for Cohen.

Offline Frank Cannon

Among other things, Cohen was involved in business deals secured or sought by the Trump Organization in Georgia, Kazakhstan and Russia.

Gosh. Didn't know conducting business in Russia was a crime or even part of the Mueller investigation (I'm sure Rosencreep is dumbying up some memos to the effect as we speak.) If that is the case, I'm sure Mueller is also doing unannounced searches at the Podesta residence.

Let the lynching continue.

Offline edpc

Among other things, Cohen was involved in business deals secured or sought by the Trump Organization in Georgia, Kazakhstan and Russia.

Gosh. Didn't know conducting business in Russia was a crime or even part of the Mueller investigation...

Gosh, I wouldn't think using someone like Felix Sater as a facilitator for business in Russia would raise any suspicions.  He's only got ties to Putin people and multiple convictions, including a multi-million dollar stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia.  Using someone like Cohen, a professional bag man with a law degree, as your frontman for business ventures in a known kleptocracy doesn't raise any suspicions, either.