Author Topic: Alabama graffiti artist paints mural of Trump shooting schoolchildren  (Read 573 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alabama graffiti artist paints mural of Trump shooting schoolchildren
By Morgan Gstalter - 04/04/18 12:40 PM EDT

A graffiti mural put up in downtown Florence, Ala., this week depicts President Trump shooting schoolchildren.

WHNT19 News reported Monday that an anonymous artist painted a mural appeared early that morning across a concrete wall on private property.

The mural appears to depict Trump with a handgun pointed to a school and children surrounded in red blood.

It also read “#NeverAgain,” the hashtag used by the student activists protesting for gun control following the Parkland, Fla., school shooting in February.

Officials reached to the property owner agreed to have city workers paint over the mural by 8 a.m. the next day, WHNT19 News reported.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/381619-alabama-graffiti-artist-paints-mural-of-trump-shooting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Alabama graffiti artist paints mural of Trump shooting schoolchildren
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:38:51 am »
Graffiti vandal, bet it makes the front page of every liberal newspaper in state. We are talking about a newspaper chain that put up the same anti-Moore opinion piece on the front page of their rags the same day all at once.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 03:08:04 am »
It’s OK, if the depicted school is on Fifth Avenue.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 03:10:10 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 03:08:17 am »
Graffiti vandal, bet it makes the front page of every liberal newspaper in state. We are talking about a newspaper chain that put up the same anti-Moore opinion piece on the front page of their rags the same day all at once.
Imagine if some 'graffiti artist' had painted a huge mural, I think it's a fair comparison, of bathhouse barry boinkin some little boy?:shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 03:19:08 am »
Do you knuckle dragging fruits at the Hill bother proofreading anything? Maybe you did but are too stupid to see this sentence is effing garbage....

Officials reached to the property owner agreed to have city workers paint over the mural by 8 a.m. the next day, WHNT19 News reported.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 03:28:24 am »
Do you knuckle dragging fruits at the Hill bother proofreading anything? Maybe you did but are too stupid to see this sentence is effing garbage....

Too little, too late.  It’s already seared, seared into John Kerry’s memory.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 03:29:15 am »
Alabama Graffiti?

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."