Author Topic: Walker warns GOP 'at risk of a #BlueWave' after Democratic win in Wisconsin court race  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He doesn't.....but I do. You have latent homosexual tenancies and passion for Danish cheeses. You prefer self check out over a cashier and you always flush twice because you do not trust the conspiracy between Kohler and American Standard with low flow toilets. You have a deep seeded hatred of Moravians for no apparent reason and you have a fetish for bundling everything from your insurance to sticks in the yard. You are an Aquarius and part your hair on the left except on Thursday when you do a pompadour for lady that runs the illegal cock fight you go to.

Spooky isn't it.

Spooky, indeed....how did you know about the Danish cheese?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She certainly was no dude.....though she had a weird thing for orange juice.....

Did that new John Denver hobby have anything to do with being a pilot?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Did that new John Denver hobby have anything to do with being a pilot?

Not exactly. Building planes and flying them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not exactly. Building planes and flying them.

Probably better for his health than drinking like a fish....Oh wait.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Probably better for his health than drinking like a fish....Oh wait.

I don't know. He might still be alive today if he had gotten gassed up before that trip.