Author Topic: Border Patrol union endorses Ted Cruz for Senate  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Border Patrol union endorses Ted Cruz for Senate
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 06:17:08 pm »
Help refresh my memory @aligncare   ..  Didn't @Hoodat moderate the "Sanders for President" section here during the election?   :pondering:

Uh, no.  I wasn't the one here extolling Bernie Sanders' trade policy.  My only comments about Sanders was that he lined up considerably to the right of Trump when it came to property rights.

But if you can come up with any posts where I painted Sanders (or Bill Clinton) in a favorable light while bashing George W. Bush, then please post the links.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 07:04:04 pm »
Uh, no.  I wasn't the one here extolling Bernie Sanders' trade policy.  My only comments about Sanders was that he lined up considerably to the right of Trump when it came to property rights.

But if you can come up with any posts where I painted Sanders (or Bill Clinton) in a favorable light while bashing George W. Bush, then please post the links.

@Hoodat you'll be waiting quite awhile for that to happen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2018, 10:55:42 pm »
No real surprise. Cruz is from Texas,and a LOT of the BP is located in Texas and can't afford to piss off the organized crime ring that is the Texas Republican Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2018, 10:56:45 pm »
Border Patrol union endorses Ted Cruz for Senate

Nice going Ted. Now you've lost the illegal alien vote.

@Frank Cannon

Not really. A lot of them don't read or speak English,and when they see the name Cruz,they will vote for it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2018, 10:59:12 pm »
Just think if we had someone like this in the White House.

@Hoodat

ROFLMAO!

HEY! If you can't trust a career politician to not blow smoke up your ass,who CAN you trust?

And we all KNOW there are no more trustful career politicians that those that come out of Texas,right? Just look at the wonderful jobs that LBJ and the Bush Crime Family did.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 11:02:33 pm »

George W, a personally moral man, yet he ran yearly budget deficits and increased debt 100% and also oversaw the formation of massive bureaucracies that added to the permanent government (ie. Deep State).

@aligncare

In Boy Jorge's defense,he is so stupid he really didn't know what he was doing other than following orders from his mama.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 11:03:34 pm »
@Hoodat

ROFLMAO!

HEY! If you can't trust a career politician to not blow smoke up your ass,who CAN you trust?

And we all KNOW there are no more trustful career politicians that those that come out of Texas,right? Just look at the wonderful jobs that LBJ and the Bush Crime Family did.
Apparently the answer for many is a non career politician who blew smoke up their asses...................just sayin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 11:06:53 pm »
Apparently the answer for many is a non career politician who blew smoke up their asses...................just sayin.

@GtHawk

Even IF that were true,and it isn't,Trump would still be an improvement over any of the usual suspects he was running against. Especially that asshat mama's boy JEB.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 11:21:09 pm »
@GtHawk

Even IF that were true,and it isn't,Trump would still be an improvement over any of the usual suspects he was running against. Especially that asshat mama's boy JEB.
You say potato I say different side of same coin of snide attacks.............just sayin it's not gonna change, the people that accuse others of supposedly hating anything that Trump does, which is patently false, are just as adamantly against anything Cruz does. See I just made a patently false statement, I should have said irrationaly against anything Cruz does.

Flame away @sneakypete if you wish, I'm just calling the game as I see it, your mileage may vary.

God I love mixing metaphors!