Author Topic: Why do I always feel sick?  (Read 615 times)

rangerrebew

Why do I always feel sick?
« on: April 03, 2018, 05:29:43 pm »
Why do I always feel sick?
Last reviewed Tue 3 April 2018
By Jennifer Huzien   
Reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, PhD, CRNP   

Causes Complications When to see a doctor Outlook

Everyone feels sick sometimes, but in some circumstances, a person can feel sick all or most of the time. This feeling can refer to nausea, catching colds often, or being run-down.

A person might feel sick continuously for a few days, weeks, or months due to a lack of sleep, stress, anxiety, or a poor diet.

In other cases, there may be an underlying medical disorder.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321389.php

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Why do I always feel sick?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 08:15:36 pm »
Because we eat crap food, we get no vitamins, our gut bacteria are totally out of whack, are neurotics stressing out over everything or are complete couch potatoes, and rarely get enough physical activity. Mainly it's because we have become a nation of addicts. Not just opiates or meth or weed either, but from everything from the internet/gaming/social media slackers to the always-have-to-be-busy type. 

I see it from the 22 y/o pudgy blob of lard living at home who plays video games all day, to the 50 something hovercopter mom/grandma who runs herself to death trying to meet every last whim of their grown children and grandchildren. We are downright belligerent, stubborn, and willful in defying basic balance and common sense in taking care of our health. We don't do is what we're supposed to do when we should do it, and tell ourselves it's ok because we had yogurt, a banana, and a granola bar for breakfast, and therefore are eating healthy.

Like economics, human nature, and many other things in this world, people want to cheat reality and get away with it. As Johnny Cash sang it - you can run on for a long time, but one of these days God is going to cut you down. Many people feel sick because they make no real effort to get better and think a pill will solve it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:16:25 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 08:19:56 pm »

I see it from the 22 y/o pudgy blob of lard living at home who plays video games all day, to the 50 something hovercopter mom/grandma who runs herself to death trying to meet every last whim of their grown children and grandchildren. We are downright belligerent, stubborn, and willful in defying basic balance and common sense in taking care of our health. We don't do is what we're supposed to do when we should do it, and tell ourselves it's ok because we had yogurt, a banana, and a granola bar for breakfast, and therefore are eating healthy.

Guessing you have a 22 year old blob of lard living in your basement.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 08:24:50 pm »
Because you sin. #AlwaysTheAnswer
Countdown to Resignation

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 08:37:42 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 08:38:17 pm »
Guessing you have a 22 year old blob of lard living in your basement.

No, but there are many in the county where I live. I hear the bitching regularly from friends and co-workers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 08:41:36 pm »
No, but there are many in the county where I live. I hear the bitching regularly from friends and co-workers.

There is a way for them to solve their problems......throw the lazy bastards out.