Author Topic: Group organizing ‘caravan’ of migrants issued demands to US government  (Read 564 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
No and HELL NO!!!   STOP THE INVASION!!!  Why are there catch an release policies still in place??  Where is Kirstjen Nielsen and why isn't she responding and acting on this??

Group organizing ‘caravan’ of migrants issued demands to US government

They demand that the United States “open the borders to us because we are as much citizens as the people of the countries where we are and/or travel.”

They also call for an end to deportations of illegal immigrants in the U.S., a continuation of temporary protected status for refugees, and for the United States to defund the Mexican government’s programs detaining migrants to deport them.

In a Fox News segment that aired Sunday morning, National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd warned that once the migrants organized by this group cross the border illegally, Border Patrol will lose track of them due to catch-and-release policies.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/group-organizing-caravan-migrants-issued-demands-us-government/

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
1. Send a warning, well in advance of their arrival.

2. If they insist on proceeding, declare an invasion and repel accordingly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

They obviously have the goal of creating bad optics for Trump.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Agree.  Now is the time to send a clear warning that they are NOT welcome and those entering the U.S. will be considered an enemy of the State and fired upon.  No further warning will be given.

This is a National Security threat.  Bolton doesn't start his position until April 9, who is in place until then?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:amen: :patriot:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Agree.  Now is the time to send a clear warning that they are NOT welcome and those entering the U.S. will be considered an enemy of the State and fired upon.  No further warning will be given.

This is a National Security threat.  Bolton doesn't start his position until April 9, who is in place until then?

McMaster.

McMaster, a three-star general, will leave the White House in mid-April and plans to retire from the Army this summer, he said in a statement released by the White House.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mcmaster-departure-20180322-story.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.