Exclusive Content > News

President Trump is obligated, by law, to stop the caravan invasion from Mexico

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: johnwk on April 03, 2018, 10:01:16 pm ---See: 
Trump: deploy military at U.S.-Mexico border until wall built

April 3, 2018

”WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump stepped up his tough talk on immigration on Tuesday, saying he wants to deploy U.S. military forces to stop illegal immigrants at the border with Mexico until a long-promised wall is completed and “proper security” is in place.”

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

--- End quote ---

He talks a big game, @johnwk. 

johnwk:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 03, 2018, 10:28:43 pm ---He talks a big game, @johnwk.

--- End quote ---

I understand President Trump has just signed the proclamation sending the National Guard to the border.

What is the "@johnwk" mean?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: johnwk on April 04, 2018, 11:16:04 pm ---I understand President Trump has just signed the proclamation sending the National Guard to the border.

What is the "@johnwk" mean?

JWK

--- End quote ---

That's a "Mention." so when you pull down the "Profile" menu at the top, you can see where people are calling your attention to a post.  Hover over "Profile," and select the sub-menu "Mentions."

Another hint:  If you put that line about the Fifth Column in your signature line you don't have to add it manually to every post.  You can do that by just clicking the "Profile" button to edit you profile where you can do that.

johnwk:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 05, 2018, 12:02:58 am ---That's a "Mention."
--- End quote ---
  What is a "mention"?  Why is it necessary to put a "mention" in your reply to what I have posted?

JWK

“Liberals do a great deal of talking about hearing other points of view, [but] it sometimes shocks them to learn that there are other points of view,” William F. Buckley

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: johnwk on April 05, 2018, 12:28:10 am ---  What is a "mention"?  Why is it necessary to put a "mention" in your reply to what I have posted?

JWK

--- End quote ---

So you can see it from "Mentions."  Hover your mouse over the "Profile" button at the top of this page.  A set of sub-menus will appear, one of the titled "Mentions."  Click that and you will see a lit of posts that have @johnwk in them, as I did in this post.

It's a nice feature to use if you post on a bunch of different threads.  Some people will actually get miffed if you don't "ping" them (as this feature is often called).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version