Exclusive Content > News

President Trump is obligated, by law, to stop the caravan invasion from Mexico

<< < (4/4)

johnwk:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 05, 2018, 12:53:00 am ---So you can see it from "Mentions."  Hover your mouse over the "Profile" button at the top of this page.  A set of sub-menus will appear, one of the titled "Mentions."  Click that and you will see a lit of posts that have @johnwk in them, as I did in this post.

It's a nice feature to use if you post on a bunch of different threads.  Some people will actually get miffed if you don't "ping" them (as this feature is often called).

--- End quote ---

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and now, you introduce "ping". 

From what I have gathered from your posts, it really is not important in having a conversation.  I was just curious.

Seems there is no interest in the topic of the thread.

Regards,

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are part of a Fifth Column movement which has no intention to adhere to our written Constitution and its legislative intent which gives context to its text.

johnwk:
National Guard can set up tent cities to hold illegal entrants-end catch and release

If the Guard has to, they should set up a tent city and keep the illegal entrants there until a judge has time to kick them out of our country “legally”.

No more catch and release into our communities!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America borders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version