State Chapters > Texas

Cruz for Senate

(1/4) > >>

Sanguine:
I went to a Cruz meeting this afternoon where he kicked off his campaign for another term in the Senate.  This took part on a family farm, bordered by wheat fields and tractors.

A couple of point, in case any of our Texas TBRers are interested:

1. Great speech.  Very passionate and well expressed. He had the crowd on their feet several times.
2. Very well organized event and on time.
3. He pointed out that the dems are angry and hate the president and will be turning out in record numbers this fall. 
4. He knew people in the audience and had detailed stories on a number of them as "everyday heroes".  It was a particularly effective part of his speech.
5. Stayed around and shook hands, including mine.  Calm, unflappable and attentive. 

Frank Cannon:
Lyin' Ted reals in another sucker.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on April 03, 2018, 12:34:46 am ---Lyin' Ted reals in another sucker.

--- End quote ---

Damned right.

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on April 03, 2018, 12:37:46 am ---Damned right.

--- End quote ---

I'll bet it's the tractors that got you fired up. I read in Dear Abby that Southern chicks like tractors, wrinkle free fabrics and Spam.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on April 03, 2018, 12:44:56 am ---I'll bet it's the tractors that got you fired up. I read in Dear Abby that Southern chicks like tractors, wrinkle free fabrics and Spam.

--- End quote ---

Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version