Author Topic: As 1200+ Illegals March to USA, Trump Tweets “No More DACA Deal”  (Read 491 times)

rangerrebew

As 1200+ Illegals March to USA, Trump Tweets “No More DACA Deal”
By
S.Noble -
April 1, 2018

President Trump tweeted this morning that there would be no more DACA deal. He referenced the 1200 plus illegal aliens marching unimpeded through Mexico, heading for the United States. Mexican border guards have ignored them and are allowing them to continue their march illegally. There are reports of cartels aiding in the march.

Open Borders groups are behind these groups of men, woman, and children traveling in allegedly horrendous conditions. This is meant to be a statement from the leftists. They are attempting to gain sympathy for them and make opponents look unkind.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/as-1200-illegals-march-to-usa-trump-tweets-no-more-daca-deal/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anyone still think that a border wall isn't necessary?  If Trump were smart he'd be calling in the national guard and lining them up along the border (two deep if necessary) ready to apprehend; arms in place!  No questions asked, head them back in the direction from which they came!! It needs to be announced ahead of time, that ILLEGAL entry will not be tolerated and that they will be entering at their own risk and will be considered an enemy of the country.  Those refusing to leave may be shot.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.