Author Topic: Sheriff’s Car Knocks Down Activist During Stephon Clark Shooting Protest [VIDEO]  (Read 558 times)

rangerrebew

Sheriff’s Car Knocks Down Activist During Stephon Clark Shooting Protest [VIDEO]

Posted By Thomas Phippen On 10:20 AM 04/01/2018 In | No Comments

A sheriff’s car struck and injured a protester attending a Saturday night vigil for Stephon Clark, the man shot by police March 18 in his grandmother’s backyard in Sacramento, Calif.

Video of the incident shows protesters gathering around two Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department vehicles, and one of the officers calling on the loudspeaker for people to step away from his vehicle. As the vehicles begin to move, video obtained by ABC 10 shows the second car striking a person to the ground and continuing to drive without stopping.

The officer can be heard directing the pedestrians at least four times to “back away from my vehicle.”

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/01/protester-hit-by-car/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I hope the car is ok.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope the car is ok.

A quick wash and it'll buff right out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: