Author Topic: After Federal Challenge, California AG ‘Clarifies’ on Sanctuary State  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

After Federal Challenge, California AG ‘Clarifies’ on Sanctuary State

by PENNY STARR
    30 Mar 2018

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra issued new guidance to state and local law enforcement agencies on Wednesday allowing them to release some information about illegal aliens in custody — even if that helped federal immigration agents.

California passed a state law, SB 54 (“California Values Act”) that took effect this year and that puts a number of restrictions on how state and local law enforcement could participate in immigration enforcement.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ration-agents/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's to clarify? We believe in 

and
While Xavier believes in

and and

It's very clear to me!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/03/30/california-ag-becerra-clarifies-on-sanctuary-state-will-follow-federal-law-but-not-act-as-immigration-agents/

The Ca. State AG is a political snotwad. Revolt at home tells him his pantload of flipping off the DOJ on Illegals is crumbling, and his 'Principled Stand' can go to hell if it means He might end up with No support and headed to jail or at least the "Where Are They Now?" file of has been, Democrat Rising Stars.

"Since then, a “revolt” has spread throughout Orange County, a traditionally conservative part of California, as local authorities have declared their intention to defy the state’s “sanctuary” laws and join the federal lawsuit. San Diego County is also reported to be among those local government bodies considering defiance over compliance.

On Monday, Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens made the release dates of all inmates — including illegal aliens — public. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Tom Homan praised Hutchens’s decision."

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:08:55 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/03/30/california-ag-becerra-clarifies-on-sanctuary-state-will-follow-federal-law-but-not-act-as-immigration-agents/

The Ca. State AG is a political snotwad. Revolt at home tells him his pantload of flipping off the DOJ on Illegals is crumbling, and his 'Principled Stand' can go to hell if it means He might end up with No support and headed to jail or at least the "Where Are They Now?" file of has been, Democrat Rising Stars.

"Since then, a “revolt” has spread throughout Orange County, a traditionally conservative part of California, as local authorities have declared their intention to defy the state’s “sanctuary” laws and join the federal lawsuit. San Diego County is also reported to be among those local government bodies considering defiance over compliance.

On Monday, Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens made the release dates of all inmates — including illegal aliens — public. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Tom Homan praised Hutchens’s decision."
I am thankful that Sheriff Hutchens showed courage to in effect flip off Sacramento, sadly she was very weak on a citizens right to CCW. Sandra is on the way out and one of the candidates to replace her is Don Barnes and with this position statement he has my vote.

"I support the 2nd amendment.  State law authorizes the Sheriff to issue Concealed Weapon Permits to citizens who can show good cause.  In my view any law abiding citizen who seeks a permit has the right to have one issued.  In the last three years, under my leadership, OCSD has issued over 10,000 permits to residents.  Not one person has misused their permit.  Law abiding citizen are responsible gun owners and should have the ability to conceal carry if they believe it is necessary for their personal safety".