Author Topic: ‘You’re nasty and VILE …’ Patrick Petty, who lost his sister in Parkland shooting, DROPS David Hogg  (Read 1235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You’re nasty and VILE …’ Patrick Petty, who lost his sister in Parkland shooting, DROPS David Hogg
Posted at 11:34 am on March 30, 2018 by Sam J.

David Hogg didn’t make a ton of friends yesterday after he tried to silence Laura Ingraham for quoting his words about colleges not accepting him and then turning her away when she apologized to him.

Fine, if you think Laura went too far with her mockery that’s one thing, but for David to all but spit in her face when she apologized was quite another. And far worse.

Oh, and then the endless virtue signaling …

more
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/03/30/youre-nasty-and-vile-patrick-petty-who-lost-his-sister-in-parkland-shooting-drops-david-hogg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If this little twit keeps up...he's gonna get beat up by his fellow students and stuffed in his locker.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If this little twit keeps up...he's gonna get beat up by his fellow students and stuffed in his locker.

He is gonna piss off the wrong person that's for sure either that or he will go after someone that even his *followers* will think he has gone too far
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

In pieces.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He is gonna piss off the wrong person that's for sure either that or he will go after someone that even his *followers* will think he has gone too far

Apparently going after an 87 year old media darling Senator who's dying of incurable brain cancer wasn't enough, so what is?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Apparently going after an 87 year old media darling Senator who's dying of incurable brain cancer wasn't enough, so what is?
@Cyber Liberty  "Sacrificing" McCain on the altar of political correctness is well within their "parameters".  Besides, McCain himself has done enough virtue signalling and his past behavior + voting record has not in anyway indicated he's opposed to leftist tactics in this regard to preclude himself "immune" and that he himself is just fine with this turn of events.  Tough shit you POS, regardless of your so called "honorable" behavior in a Vietnamese prison.  You "earned" this.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty  "Sacrificing" McCain on the altar of political correctness is well within their "parameters".  Besides, McCain himself has done enough virtue signalling and his past behavior + voting record has not in anyway indicated he's opposed to leftist tactics in this regard to preclude himself "immune" and that he himself is just fine with this turn of events.  Tough shit you POS, regardless of your so called "honorable" behavior in a Vietnamese prison.  You "earned" this.

I can't argue with that.  I have no doubt how the media will choose if they have to decide between McCain and Boss Hogg. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I can't argue with that.  I have no doubt how the media will choose if they have to decide between McCain and Boss Hogg.

I would really like to hog tie Hogg boy.  Then stuff a big ole fat apple in his big fat mouth.  That should shut him up a bit.

He might go whining to his momma, though. Might not be such a good idea.  I have not heard any of her opinions on the school shooting.

Never mind. Just a thought that went through my brain.

*****rollingeyes*****
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Applewood

I would really like to hog tie Hogg boy.  Then stuff a big ole fat apple in his big fat mouth.  That should shut him up a bit.

He might go whining to his momma, though. Might not be such a good idea.  I have not heard any of her opinions on the school shooting.

Never mind. Just a thought that went through my brain.

*****rollingeyes*****

Seems to me his parents support and encourage this punk.   If they didn't, they would have grounded him. 

Too bad spanking is now considered child abuse.  In my day, this kid's backside would be hurting all the time.  But he wouldn't be acting like he is now.

Offline mountaineer

That assumes he ever goes to school anymore.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That assumes he ever goes to school anymore.

I predict "Safety Concerns" will keep him out of the classroom the rest of this year.

Wait for it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

He probably already has an armed security force.  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

David Hogg is the banana in the tailpipe trick. Stop falling for it, this piece from Conservative Review urges.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
David Hogg is the banana in the tailpipe trick. Stop falling for it, this piece from Conservative Review urges.

I think he has a point.  We've all pretty much said our piece about him out on the interwebz (Twitter, Bookface) so let's just clam up and ignore him now.  We're not adding anything, we're just feeding the little troll.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

I predict "Safety Concerns" will keep him out of the classroom the rest of this year.

Wait for it.
:thumbsup: