Author Topic: Guess What Trump Accomplishment Biden Most Fears? (Gorsuch To SCOTUS)  (Read 540 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
KEVIN DALEY
Supreme Court Reporter
11:06 AM 03/29/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/29/what-trump-accomplishment-biden-most-fears/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Former Vice President Joe Biden called Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court the most dangerous accomplishment of the Trump presidency, Wednesday.

Speaking for over an hour on Pod Save America, Biden acknowledged his appointment did not change the ideological distribution of power on the high court, but lamented that Gorsuch’s confirmation entrenched originalist views on the high court for decades.

“The single most damaging thing thus far, short of what may happen to our foreign policy, was Gorsuch going to the court,” the former vice president said.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Guess What Trump Accomplishment Biden Most Fears? (Gorsuch To SCOTUS)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 06:35:58 pm »
As a cautionary note, we don't know how "dangerous" the Gorsuch appointment is yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Guess What Trump Accomplishment Biden Most Fears? (Gorsuch To SCOTUS)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 07:13:22 pm »
As a cautionary note, we don't know how "dangerous" the Gorsuch appointment is yet.

From the perspective of party hatred toward the other party, the Gorsuch appointment was an incredible achievement.  Majority Leader McConnell stalled Obama's nominee, President Trump picked the guy, and McConnell nuked the Senate to confirm him.  Audacious!!!  It will surely be remembered when the rats gain control again.

From the perspective of the vast middle class, who eschew politics, profligate government spending would have been a more appropriate "dangerous" choice.  Neither party understands this danger, and will ignore it unless Americans get off the couch and start building guillotines.  I don't see that happening.

My personal perspective is President Trump's continuation of President Obama's contempt for State's rights is the most dangerous.