Author Topic: Laura Ingraham taking next week off amid feud with Parkland student David Hogg, advertiser boycott  (Read 834 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Laura Ingraham taking next week off amid feud with Parkland student David Hogg, advertiser boycott
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 31, 2018 07:01 AM

Updated at 9:25 a.m.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham capped a tumultuous week, during which a feud with a Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor led to an exodus of advertisers, by announcing at the end of her show Friday that she would be taking next week off for Easter.

"I'll be off next week for Easter break with my kids, but fear not. We've got a great lineup of guest hosts to fill in for me," Ingraham said in signing off. She made no mention of David Hogg, the senior from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School with whom she had engaged in a war of words earlier in the week.

But Hogg did have a message for Ingraham. "Have some healthy reflections this Holy Week," he said in response to a video of her sign-off on Twitter.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-taking-next-week-off-amid-feud-with-parkland-student-david-hogg-advertiser-boycott
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am pretty sure this is a scheduled break so she could be with her kids...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I am pretty sure this is a scheduled break so she could be with her kids...

That's what he said....

On his show Monday, Bill O’Reilly laid the groundwork that he’d be going on vacation. “I like to take time off around Easter, it’s calming,” he said.

Last night, in his Tip of the Day, he told viewers he’s going on a trip that he booked “last fall.”

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/bill-oreilly-going-on-a-pre-planned-vacation/326340

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL I remember that....the true test is if Fox will keep Laura...
Support the USO

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
LOL I remember that....the true test is if Fox will keep Laura...

Aye.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Might be a good idea.  Lessens her ability to be a good target.

Offline Frank Cannon

Will anyone know she is taking off?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I haven't watched her fox tv show much, nor any of the fox hosts.... because I come here mainly but I always thought she is okay.

Someone called into Larry Elder and said this Hogg fellows website names the companies that have stopped advertising on Laura's show and the caller said he has in turn, called or contacted those companies to tell them, he won't do business with those companies.

UPDATE: Office Depot Joins Companies Pulling Ads From Laura Ingraham’s Fox News Show

In response, Hogg called for an advertiser boycott of Ingraham’s show, and tweeted out a list of companies to his legions of followers.

Here’s the list:

– Nutrish
– Office Depot
– Jenny Craig
– Hulu
– TripAdvisor
– Expedia
– Wayfair
– Stitch Fix
– Nestlé
– Johnson & Johnson
– Jos A Bank
– Miracle Ear
– Liberty Mutual
– Principal

https://www.mediaite.com/online/update-office-depot-joins-companies-pulling-ads-from-laura-ingrahams-fox-news-show/

Okay, there's the list. Reading from the rest of the story,  Hogg initiated this whole thing, discussing the California colleges rejecting him.

So, one might contact these companies as well, expressing their disappointment.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But Hogg did have a message for Ingraham. "Have some healthy reflections this Holy Week," he said in response to a video of her sign-off on Twitter.

The little bleep has to have the last word, doesn't he?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I haven't watched her fox tv show much, nor any of the fox hosts.... because I come here mainly but I always thought she is okay.

Someone called into Larry Elder and said this Hogg fellows website names the companies that have stopped advertising on Laura's show and the caller said he has in turn, called or contacted those companies to tell them, he won't do business with those companies.

Okay, there's the list. Reading from the rest of the story,  Hogg initiated this whole thing, discussing the California colleges rejecting him.

So, one might contact these companies as well, expressing their disappointment.

I contacted Wayfair since I have purchased items from them..no response
Support the USO