Author Topic: Chelsea Handler Sniffs That Her Armed Guards Don't Have Semi-Automatic Weapons. Twitter: Whaaaaaat?  (Read 642 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Handler Sniffs That Her Armed Guards Don't Have Semi-Automatic Weapons. Twitter: Whaaaaaat?

ByHank Berrien
March 30, 2018

On Wednesday, supposed comedienne Chelsea Handler beclowned herself when she engaged in a gun control debate on Twitter, insisting that her armed guards didn’t have semi-automatic weapons.

Of course, this wasn’t the first time Handler had said something irretrievably stupid on Twitter, whether it was moaning about returning from her month-long skiing vacation, attacking White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ appearance, misrepresenting what Dr. Martin Luther King stood for, or accusing President Trump of setting the world on fire.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28883/chelsea-handler-sniffs-her-armed-guards-dont-have-hank-berrien?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=dailywire.com&utm_term=68738&utm_content=2212257

Offline The_Reader_David

Well, unless she has, in view of her antipathy toward semi-automatic weapons, contracted to require her security detail to carry only revolvers, derringers and the like, she's an idiot.  (Yes, I know it might be argued that putting such limits on one's hired security detail is also a sign of being an idiot, but I'd give her a pass for that sort of idiocy in the context of the debate.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Frank Cannon

The most shocking part of this story? That a wino lush has a security detail. The manager of my local mini-mart has more of an excuse for security than this has been nobody.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The most shocking part of this story? That a wino lush has a security detail. The manager of my local mini-mart has more of an excuse for security than this has been nobody.

HeHe that's right. Nobody wants to hurt or 'mob' her. She's doing it for her own ego. I don't get how she is still alive? Her liver must be a lump of coal by now.

She is one of the late 90s early 2000s Hollywood whores, which was a thing back then. You got famous by going to all the Hollywood parties, and screwing everyone in the room, man or woman. Of course, this was the only reason they were invited in the first place. There was a whole Rat Pack of them, and they ran together. But they all did get famous from it in some way.

Joan Rivers calls Chelsea Handler a "drunk" and a "whore"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joan-rivers-calls-chelsea-handler-a-drunk-and-a-whore/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.