Author Topic: Congressman: FBI Report Says Andrew McCabe ‘Lied Four Times’ About Media Leaks  (Read 666 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congressman: FBI Report Says Andrew McCabe ‘Lied Four Times’ About Media Leaks

Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:28 PM 03/29/2018

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied four times, including to James Comey, about his authorization of leaks to the media, according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with an internal FBI report recommending McCabe’s firing.

“He didn’t lie just once; he lied four times,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Thursday.

“Four times he lied. He lied to James Comey. He lied to the [FBI’s] Office of Professional Responsibility, and he lied twice under oath to the inspector general.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/29/fbi-andrew-mccabe-media-leaks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Maybe this time the DOJ will address them before the statute of limitations runs out. One can hope.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Maybe this time the DOJ will address them before the statute of limitations runs out. One can hope.

I have given up hope that anything will ever be done about any of the Obama era corruption.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He lied to Comey?  Sounds like cover for Comey.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He lied to Comey?  Sounds like cover for Comey.

Makes Comey appear rather naive in the process...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have given up hope that anything will ever be done about any of the Obama era corruption.

I gave up hope before Election night, 2008.  I knew he would be given a pass by the press for being black and a Democrat, and that without a leash Obama would be outrageous in his behavior.  In that I was not at all disappointed.  What bother me is Obama's successor doesn't seem interested in doing anything to rectify it, and Obama will become even more outrageous into the foreseeable future.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: