Author Topic: Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble  (Read 1670 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2018, 02:41:31 am »
Given the chance, that one will follow in her Mommy's well-worn footstomps.  Look at what she married.

Where better to learn the tricks than her sire and dam?

I've already seen some gasbag blowing sunshine up her skirt as a great call for elected office.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2018, 02:52:19 am »
Where better to learn the tricks than her sire and dam?

I've already seen some gasbag blowing sunshine up her skirt as a great call for elected office.

Yes, they have.  It's the best reason I can think of for sitting back and encouraging Hillary to continue down this road to self destruction.  With any luck at all she'll take that daughter down with her. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: