Author Topic: Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble  (Read 1672 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 30, 2018
Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble
By Thomas Lifson

Hillary Clinton won’t or can’t stop giving speeches, even though her price has fallen from well into six figures to less than Snooki received at the same campus.  Sporting a cast on her arm from reportedly falling in her bathtub in India after stumbling down a staircase in public there, the twice-failed presidential candidate received $25,000 for addressing an audience at Rutgers University yesterday. NJ.com reports that this sum, that Nancy Pelosi would probably call “cumbs,” was just over 2/3 the sum paid by Rutgers to partake of the wisdom of Snooki:

Rutgers has a history of shelling out considerably more that $25,000 to notable speakers. Nobel Laureate Toni Morrison made $30,000 in 2011. Bill Moyers received $35,000 to speak in 2015. And — wait for it — Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was given $32,000 for a Rutgers appearance that offered the sage advice, “Study hard, but party harder.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/hillary_wont_shut_up_even_as_her_speaking_fees_tumble.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hillary won’t shut up, even as her speaking fees tumble
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 02:44:04 pm »
Hillary's stock sure has taken a tumble.  First the Clinton Foundation donations dried up, and now the speaking circuit won't even buy a Fiat for a speech.  What was it she said the other day?  A man would not be criticized for whining about losing an election?  A man would have conceded and comforted his loyal supporters if he had lost.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 02:44:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 02:55:01 pm »
She was only able to grift  25K from the college where she performed her latest bitchfest act the other night?   Wow.  In the old days, at the height of the clinton crime families popularity she wouldn't have taken a dump for that kinda chump change   
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 02:56:55 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:59:24 pm »
She was only able to grift  25K from the college where she performed her latest bitchfest act the other night?   Wow.  In the old days, at the height of the clinton crime families popularity she wouldn't have taken a dump for that kinda chump change

I don't know why she's complaining. 25k will buy alot of Mountain Red.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 03:08:36 pm »
She was only able to grift  25K from the college where she performed her latest bitchfest act the other night? 
Isn't that the college that paid "Snookie" a higher speaker's fee than it paid Shrillery? That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 09:51:51 pm »
I'm surprised anybody is paying her anything. After all,she is no longer in a position to do "paid favors" for anyone,or in a position to harm anyone.

I honestly thought she was doing it because of her massive ego.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 09:55:10 pm »
Isn't that the college that paid "Snookie" a higher speaker's fee than it paid Shrillery? That's a shame.

@mountaineer

Am I the only one getting a mind picture of Bubbette! shrieking into the phone,"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" as she threatens people while trying to hire "baseball bat knee surgery" for Snookie,and getting no takers?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 09:55:28 pm »

Yes.  That has to stick in her craw!.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 10:45:50 pm »
"Hillary Clinton won’t or can’t stop giving speeches, even though her price has fallen from well into six figures to less than Snooki received at the same campus.  Sporting a cast on her arm from reportedly falling in her bathtub in India after stumbling down a staircase in public there, the twice-failed presidential candidate received $25,000 for addressing an audience at Rutgers University yesterday."

Hey.
Those hefty "speaking fees" bought influence in times previous.
That's why folks paid 'em.

No mo'.
o'er-the-hillary soon be scrapin' the bottom of barrel on the floor!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 11:06:43 pm »
Hillary's stock sure has taken a tumble.  First the Clinton Foundation donations dried up, and now the speaking circuit won't even buy a Fiat for a speech.  What was it she said the other day?  A man would not be criticized for whining about losing an election?  A man would have conceded and comforted his loyal supporters if he had lost.
@Cyber Liberty

The Clinton Foundation was closed.  Also, she is a private person and can make speeches wherever she wants for whatever amount of money she accepts.  I see no reason for the media/whomever to follow her around.  They keep her in the news.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 11:28:11 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

The Clinton Foundation was closed.  Also, she is a private person and can make speeches wherever she wants for whatever amount of money she accepts.  I see no reason for the media/whomever to follow her around.  They keep her in the news.

@Victoria33
The Clinton Foundation is still open:  https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Personally, I don't GAS what she does with her time either, I'm just amused the press keeps giving her that attention.  It helps our side (such as it is).  But as long as she keeps blaming the voters, AKA "The Basket of Deplorables," then my terrible case of schadenfreude will continue as well.  I know I shouldn't, but it's a weakness I indulge. 

I'm drawing what is perhaps a meaningless distinction:  She and anybody else can gripe Donald Trump all they want, he's a politician, but I don't much cotton to griping the voters, who are real people like you and me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »
The media keep her in the news because they still think they can get rid of Trump and magically make her prez.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 11:39:10 pm »
I've wondered for a year now why people keep paying her. All she talks about is herself and how unfair her loss was because she was betrayed by White[sic] women. No discussion about the economy, jobs, or foreign policy. It's all 'ME ME ME'. Poor pitiful me.

Who would pay $1.99 for this crap drivel. I don't get it. $25000 is about $24999 too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjS2E3hp0KU
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 11:40:02 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I checked the foundation link and it is Hillary Clinton herself who resigned from the foundation when she ran for president.  She wasn't connected with it anymore - I thought the whole thing shut down.  It's Bill and Chelsea, not her.  I doubt there is much money going into that foundation now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 11:51:46 pm »
No discussion about the economy, jobs, or foreign policy. It's all 'ME ME ME'. Poor pitiful me.

@240B

That's all it was ever about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 11:52:54 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I checked the foundation link and it is Hillary Clinton herself who resigned from the foundation when she ran for president.  She wasn't connected with it anymore - I thought the whole thing shut down.  It's Bill and Chelsea, not her.  I doubt there is much money going into that foundation now.

@Cyber Liberty

As always,it is primarily a laundry to clean wayward cash. By now Bubba is probably laundering cash for other people for a percentage.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:53:39 pm by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2018, 11:55:00 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 12:14:41 am »
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33
I'm pretty sure donations dried up when it came out they were simply keeping the money.  We only found that out because of her failed run for President.  One of many silver linings in this cloud.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 12:15:55 am »
The media keep her in the news because they still think they can get rid of Trump and magically make her prez.

I think members of the media know better...it's their audience that doesn't get it, and the media is willing to feed that beast.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 12:16:49 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 12:18:12 am »
@Cyber Liberty

As always,it is primarily a laundry to clean wayward cash. By now Bubba is probably laundering cash for other people for a percentage.

That's what old hookers do when the wares are no longer saleable.  They run the cathouse.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2018, 12:31:15 am »
@mountaineer

I don't think that is their reason.  When they report, it makes news just because she is known, not because they think she can get rid of Trump.  She is over for a candidate.  I know the problem with Biden's age, but Dems love the guy. He would win today.  Dems have to come up with someone better to run than the old horses. 

Offline berdie

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2018, 01:28:39 am »
I really think Hillary has a loose screw or two,

But I also think she knows her time is past...and she is grasping at straws.  It's pretty pathetic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2018, 01:48:13 am »
I really think Hillary has a loose screw or two,

But I also think she knows her time is past...and she is grasping at straws.  It's pretty pathetic.

Her loss is our gain.  With the trail of dead bodies and broken lives she's left, I have less than zero sympathy for her, her husband or her grifter brat.
 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 01:48:41 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2018, 01:57:52 am »
Her loss is our gain.  With the trail of dead bodies and broken lives she's left, I have less than zero sympathy for her, her husband or her grifter brat.
 9999hair out0000

888high58888

I've seen Chelsea called some, well, Inventive terms, but grifter brat is one you can use Anywhere in front of Anyone.

Perfect description and Child Safe to boot!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2018, 02:11:05 am »
888high58888

I've seen Chelsea called some, well, Inventive terms, but grifter brat is one you can use Anywhere in front of Anyone.

Perfect description and Child Safe to boot!

Given the chance, that one will follow in her Mommy's well-worn footstomps.  Look at what she married.
I will NOT comply.