Author Topic: 5 Hardest Foods to Digest  (Read 579 times)

rangerrebew

5 Hardest Foods to Digest
« on: March 31, 2018, 03:59:21 pm »
 5 Hardest Foods to Digest

Susan McQuillan and Seth Czarnecki
Reviewed by QualityHealth's Medical Advisory Board

Indigestion by any other name—gas, bellyache, heartburn, upset stomach, bloating—is still indigestion, or the inability to digest food properly. Whatever you call it, a digestive problem can be inconvenient at best, and often downright painful.

Digestive disorders can be caused by a variety of underlying medical conditions, such as gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), when stomach acid flows backward, and up into the esophagus (the tube that connects the throat to the stomach); gastritis, when the stomach lining is inflamed; or irritable bowel, when food does not pass through the digestive tract at a normal rate. If indigestion is chronic, speak with a doctor or dietitian to assess the problem. You may have to
avoid certain foods altogether when your condition flares up.

https://www.qualityhealth.com/eating-nutrition-articles/5-hardest-foods-digest

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: 5 Hardest Foods to Digest
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 04:32:48 pm »
Oh come on! This has to be a joke. Meat, Beans, Vegetables, Coffee, and Milk. What else is there. This is my weekly shopping list.

Her 5 hardest foods are things that everyone in the world eats everyday and always has, including my 75 year old mother (who also smokes and drinks).

According to her the Ethiopians should be the most healthy people on the planet. LOL

If I couldn't have a steak and potatoes with brussel sprouts and a good salad, then what is the point of eating at all? She can eat her weirdo hippy diet she wants, but I will stick to what I know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
Oh come on! This has to be a joke. Meat, Beans, Vegetables, Coffee, and Milk. What else is there. This is my weekly shopping list.

Her 5 hardest foods are things that everyone in the world eats everyday and always has, including my 75 year old mother (who also smokes and drinks).

According to her the Ethiopians should be the most healthy people on the planet. LOL

If I couldn't have a steak and potatoes with brussel sprouts and a good salad, then what is the point of eating at all? She can eat her weirdo hippy diet she wants, but I will stick to what I know.

I hear ya. 

Nearly everything listed is healthy for you in some other way.  Meat has iron.  Cruciferous vegetables have fiber.  Etc.  Etc. 

If we avoided all the foods these "experts" say we should, we wouldn't eat at all. 

You mention your mother.  My paternal grandmother ate all the "wrong" foods.  Lived to be 90. 

It's ok to try to eat healthy and probably wise to do so.  But you can't go overboard or you'll starve.  And without a good steak once in a while -- life just isn't worth living.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 06:21:31 pm »
@Applewood

:amen:

You know what is really weird man? The reason why the Leftist and their slave Black people keep saying that they want the "Old White People" to die, is precisely because they don't want to have to explain why they are still alive. Even though most so called Leftists are White and over 65.

How can they push their Soylent Green agenda of reality if reality keeps spitting in their face? They can't.

They want old people to die, they want Polar Bears to die, they want penguins to die, they want 'anything' to die, so that they can point at it and say, "See! We were right!"

They are like goddam vultures flying around saying, 'You're all going to die! Unless you listen to our puerile unsubstantiated apocalyptic nonsense! YOU FOOLS! YOU FOOLS! We know best! We are the rulers! (and the most important part of all is) WE ARE IN CONTROLLLLLLL!!!'

Until this generation proves their point by dying off, hahaha, until then, they all look like the fools and idiots that they are...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:53:05 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 07:23:12 pm »
Potatoes are vegetables which with rice and beans, the three are high nutrition content non-meat table items.

Add meat/fish--and some fruit (tomatoes) and ice cream for a truly balanced diet.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 08:34:10 pm »
OMFG, how do you fight this ignorance? People have been eating and drinking this stuff for thousands of years.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 08:37:05 pm »
OMFG, how do you fight this ignorance? People have been eating and drinking this stuff for thousands of years.

Yes, but back then people didn't have their heads up their asses and follow what 2 no name losers tell them on the interwebs.