Author Topic: Trump Effect Over? Republicans getting STOMPED in Pennsylvania Poll  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Effect Over? Republicans getting STOMPED in Pennsylvania Poll

Posted at 1:15 pm on March 29, 2018 by Neil Stevens

Donald Trump managed to win Pennsylvania in 2016, but buyer’s remorse seems to be setting in as the state turns HARD against Trump and his party.

https://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2018/03/29/trump-effect-republicans-getting-stomped-pennsylvania-poll/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Trump Effect Over? Republicans getting STOMPED in Pennsylvania Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 04:34:32 am »
Redstate has been NT from the start, so I'll take their slant with a barge full of salt.

And Pennsylvania is the State that cursed us with this pantload, so, their opinion is worth what it's worth anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 04:44:40 am »
Whoever wrote this is a total jackass who knows nothing about PA state politics. Wolf and Casey will get reelected because incumbents get reelected in this state if they stay off the radar. Both of them have done nothing objectionable to voters like Casey's dad did (State run inspection cases) and Santorum did (Getting involved with Terry Sciavo). Hell, Wolf would have never won if Corbett wasn't up to his eyeballs in the Penn State scandal.

Toomey didn't have any reelection problems because once again, he keeps his mouth shut and keeps a low profile. That is how you win in this state.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 04:52:17 am »
Whoever wrote this is a total jackass who knows nothing about PA state politics. Wolf and Casey will get reelected because incumbents get reelected in this state if they stay off the radar. Both of them have done nothing objectionable to voters like Casey's dad did (State run inspection cases) and Santorum did (Getting involved with Terry Sciavo). Hell, Wolf would have never won if Corbett wasn't up to his eyeballs in the Penn State scandal.

Toomey didn't have any reelection problems because once again, he keeps his mouth shut and keeps a low profile. That is how you win in this state.

So to sum it up GOP are scumbags and Democrats get reelected because they keep their mouths shut and nobody hears from them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 04:54:52 am »
Just read into this F&M shit poll. It is of registered voters and beyond that a high amount of respondents had no opinion on the upcoming election. It is also a shit sample. On the question "Do You Own A Gun": 35% Yes 65% No. Right there tells you this is a shit sample. This is PA for crying out loud. It is a huge gun state.

This poll is a fraud and Lamestate promoting it shows what a bunch of no talent, zero readership hacks they are.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 04:57:04 am »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 05:05:35 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 05:33:07 am »
Just read into this F&M shit poll. It is of registered voters and beyond that a high amount of respondents had no opinion on the upcoming election. It is also a shit sample. On the question "Do You Own A Gun": 35% Yes 65% No. Right there tells you this is a shit sample. This is PA for crying out loud. It is a huge gun state.

This poll is a fraud and Lamestate promoting it shows what a bunch of no talent, zero readership hacks they are.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 07:00:52 am »
I am from PA originally, and 35% having guns in PA sounds about right to me.

I do not believe the Trump effect is over.  However, Congress is despised by most in America, and they will suffer if they do nothing between now and the election.  It is plausible the GOP would lose one of the houses, and they deserve to lose.  Their support of their own president has been pathetic.  Nothing would make me happier than to have every Rhino defeated in November, starting with the lame Ryan and McConnell. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 11:36:54 am »
Oh, please.

First off, you're talking about established incumbent Democrats. This isn't Republicans in power who have suddenly lost favor.

Second, in that poll, Casey sits at 43%, which is very weak for an incumbent. If Barletta can get name recognition, he has a real chance to make up ground.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 12:51:28 pm »

Santorum lost because he is a pompous ass.  His successful lawsuit to force a western PA school district to pay for his kids' cyber education -- even though he didn't live in PA -- caused a lot of bitterness in this end of the state.  I used to get irritated every time he bragged about his "family values."  Knocking up your wife numerous times does not mean you have "family values."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 01:08:23 pm »
Whoever wrote this is a total jackass

It's Red State, what does one expect? Amateur hour.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 02:26:18 pm »
Too bad for Red State, ISIS is not on a rampage, North Korea is not threatening the world and consumer confidence is low and unemployment claims are not high. Then, the great Conservatives at Red State might be happy.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 02:47:12 pm »
Too bad for Red State, ISIS is not on a rampage, North Korea is not threatening the world and consumer confidence is low and unemployment claims are not high. Then, the great Conservatives at Red State might be happy.

You just cant  resist repeating that Trump propaganda, can you?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 03:21:39 pm »
Pennsylvania, who got stomped there was Rick Santorum, a Constitutional Conservative before it was cool back in '06 or '08... oh we won't hear that from the tunnel vision of Red State.com, out to get Trump, I heard someone, I can't remember whom over the past few days, calling Pennsylvania a Red State, good if it goes that way.

2000 election, PA.

2004 election, PA.

2008- voted for Obama, 2012, voted for Obama.

1996 - voted for Clinton, 1992,  voted for Clinton

1988, finally they voted for the Republican,  so they voted Democrat, 6 straight times.

Red State articles belong in the circular file, they bring up this trash to say "look at us, told you so".

PA has definitely been a blue leaning state; but hey, blame Trump.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 03:38:18 pm »
Thats what happens with a populous movement and believing in someone who promised the world (without even knowing if its possible or not, or what needs to happen to make it possible)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 05:46:21 pm »
Gee just the other day, didn't another 'poll' show that the GOP was going to win the next couple special elections?   :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.