Author Topic: Is Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Trolling Trump?  (Read 648 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Is Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Trolling Trump?
« on: March 30, 2018, 05:06:52 am »
Is Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Trolling Trump?

Recently, George Conway seems to vent some of his feelings on Trump in the same manner as Trump himself: On Twitter. In the last month his Twitter account has gone from mostly ignored to fairly critical of his wife’s boss.

Recently, he retweeted a CNN reporter who commented on how Trump says one thing and does another, making messaging from the White House difficult. George’s reply? “So true,” he said. “It’s absurd. Which is why people are banging down the doors to be his comms director.” Perhaps ironic since his wife has been rumored to be in the running for that very job.

https://mydailyconservativenews.com/post/kellyanne-conways-husband-trolling-trump
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: BREAKING!!!!!!! IS KELLYANNE CONWAY"S HUSBAND TROLLING TRUMP??????
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 05:16:48 am »
Oh man. Paula Jones' attorney said bad things about Trump. This title should say BREAKING and be in all caps it is so important.

This story carries so much more weight than Atlanta having it's computers shut down through terrorism or the Orlando shooting being a fraud hate crime. I'll make a point to bump this story as long as I am awake tonight so that everyone get this desperately important news.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Is Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Trolling Trump?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 09:24:24 am »
George and Kellyanne must have had a conversation about it.  He's been doing some cleanup on his account.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/george-conway-deleting-tweets-kellyanne-conway/index.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.