Author Topic: Trump’s numbers rise amid storm of controversy  (Read 651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s numbers rise amid storm of controversy
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:40:48 pm »
Trump’s numbers rise amid storm of controversy
By Jordan Fabian and Jonathan Easley - 03/29/18 06:00 AM EDT

President Trump’s approval ratings are rising, driven by a roaring economy that has dulled the effects of a White House swarmed by controversies.

Republicans remain panicked over their prospects in 2018, with angst growing that the GOP will lose its majority in the House.

Yet even as those fears grow, Trump’s numbers are getting better.

The Associated Press and CNN released new polls this week showing 42 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, up seven percentage points each from their surveys last month.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/380704-despite-white-house-controversies-trumps-numbers-improve
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump’s numbers rise amid storm of controversy
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 02:21:37 pm »
CNN reporting.... Its not a possibility that Democrats have gotten on the train?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 07:59:25 pm »
CNN reporting.... Its not a possibility that Democrats have gotten on the train?

Their latest move to repeal the 2nd Amendment, I'm thinking, is playing on their office switchboards like a 100 chocolate bars in the swimming pool.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:59:42 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 12:24:17 am »
They said "storm."  hehehehe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: