Author Topic: Fox News host Laura Ingraham slammed on Twitter for mocking Parkland school shooting survivor David  (Read 560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News host Laura Ingraham slammed on Twitter for mocking Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg
by Mandy Mayfield
 | March 28, 2018 04:02 PM

Fox News host Laura Ingraham was heavily criticized by fellow members of the media on Twitter Wednesday after she mocked a Parkland school shooting survivor for getting rejected by multiple California universities.

The conservative commentator taunted high school student David Hogg after he appeared on TMZ to speak about his life following the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. Hogg said during the interview that he was disappointed after not getting accepted into California’s four main public universities.

"David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.)" Ingraham wrote on Twitter.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-host-laura-ingraham-slammed-on-twitter-for-mocking-parkland-school-shooting-survivor-david-hogg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Media members? Can anyone tell me who the hell any of these Leftist toads are who responded to her. No one has heard of any of them.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It is, actually, very hard nowadays to get into a California public university if you look like Horst Wessel.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Oh the horror. Someone is pissed off at someone on twitter. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."